Queen장승연 LV.21 Vampire
Dec 27, 2019, 06:39 AM 2,243 read

Best pvp team right now?

FORUM

I see that a lot of teams are built without an healer, so right now what Is the best team to use for the next months? Currently i'm using Lan fei +6 Chang'e+6 Shrinx+6 Bathory+5 Dana+6

Comment 10

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 27, 2019, 06:41 AM

Baast, best healing non healer class is bae and critically important for all my pvp teams

• Atreides LV.20 S Dec 27, 2019, 10:24 AM

It's nice to see that the meta has changed a bit, but it's kinda dumb how attackers are not even needed now.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 27, 2019, 10:38 AM

An idea to make attackers more relevant is make fever time do less damage if an attacker isn't doing it. Currently, first one to hit fever instantly wins.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 27, 2019, 11:02 AM

it can be mitigated I have a non debuffer non fighter team w tanky as heck cartas and super high hps, so not all the time but not rare either so it does happen some , survive the e team fever , then mine finishes them or both survive and then it's just punch each other and see who falls first lol,

• CicloWave LV.20 Big Chungus Dec 28, 2019, 01:58 AM

In the korean version is even worse... Debuffers can one shot with good equips and cartas

• NO NAME verified Dec 27, 2019, 11:30 AM

Bathory and Chang’e are on almost 100% of teams. Dana maybe 90%+. Those three form the “meta” foundation.

The other two spots can mix and match-Lan Fei, Isolde, Moa, Eve, Jupiter, Neptune, Syrinx, Rita, Newbie Mona, Pretty Mars, Saturn, Nicole, Charlotte, Nine, Siren+Pantheon, etc.

I don’t foresee any problems with your current setup over the next few months, though Pan could cause problems pending abilities not being nerfed for global.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 27, 2019, 04:24 PM

There isn't really a "best" single team, the meta is quite varied now. Dana and Chang'e are on 99% of teams, but attackers and debuffers are all over the place. Bathory, Nine, Rita, Isolde, Olga, Jupiter, Hestia, Lan-Fei, Moa - debuffers reign supreme right now.

I am actually surprised at how goddamn good Rita is. People were saying she was trash during her Ragna, and wow - they couldn't be more wrong. With Bast being mandatory for a lot of DoT-heavy comps, Rita can easily turn her to suicide your party. What's worse, dying from bleed/poison/dancing blade, or dying from Death Heal? I use her for Rebirth Labyrinth too, against Lan-Fei/Diablos/Aurora and she is fantastic.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 27, 2019, 06:09 PM

I personally use Rita in pvp, and when i see a child like Maat in a team I'm like ," look i get a 6th member on my team in this battle. " lol

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 07:14 AM

There are a few teams in the meta, look at the top 100 to get ideas. They have different strengths/weaknesses.

Only suggestion I'd have for your team is switching Syrinx to Neptune. It

• eric99zhao LV.12 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 09:16 AM

My team dana/chang'e/neptune/bathory/Nicole, when enemy team has Rita I switch neptune with mona

Home