Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Dec 7, 2019, 08:36 PM 567 read

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ It's been a great 1st year for Destiny Child!! Here's to a 2nd great year!! Cheers!!!!!!!

FORUM

I started back in beginning of January, and this game has pretty much taken over my mobile entertainment. I ended up uninstalling every other game now as I just simply stopped playing them in favor of this one!   As a collector, I simply try to get at least one of each character. Though I know that RNGesus will make that nearly impossible, it's still fun to see how far I can get and keep up with the neverending addition of new childs!!   Now that we're at the game's 1 year mark, I'm super proud of my 1 year collection accomplishment! Only missing 7 childs!! A lot of luck and a lot of enduring hahaha.   Whelp here's to another year for Destiny Child! May luck run strong through us all!! Cheers! (人*´∀`)。*゚+

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ It's been a great 1st year for Destiny Child!! Here's to a 2nd great year!! Cheers!!!!!!! image 2

Comment 8

• Maestron LV.5 Lurker Dec 7, 2019, 08:54 PM

nice collection. am also close to completing it.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 7, 2019, 08:56 PM

nice! ( ╹▽╹ )

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 7, 2019, 09:42 PM

Wow, you've had a very successful run Miga! Congrats! My goal for year 2 is to get all the collab childs that show up. I hope you have an even more complete collection record by next anniversary. :D

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 8, 2019, 07:16 AM

thanks!! it'll definitely get harder for completion as the roster grows bigger!! but that's part of the challenge and fun!
    ( ╹▽╹ )

• YosanoChan LV.12 Titan Dec 8, 2019, 02:03 AM

MIGA-SAMA YOU HAVE ALMOST EVERYONE!!!!! (°▽°) I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN KHEPRI-SAMA 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 8, 2019, 07:17 AM

Thanks Shaku!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

I really hope Khepri comes home to you!!

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Dec 7, 2019, 09:27 PM

nice collection I'm gonna to looking into mine i haven't checked since i starting playing this game last year

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 7, 2019, 09:35 PM

Thanks!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Home