TurkiDre LV.17 Sage
Dec 4, 2019, 06:25 PM 646 read

A little help on lisa's extra lesson

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A little help on lisa's extra lesson  image 1
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A little help on lisa's extra lesson  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A little help on lisa's extra lesson  image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A little help on lisa's extra lesson  image 4

Hello everyone i want to pick one for last lisa's extra lessons Anyway i have to choose between Morgan / Guardian Cheng's and Charlotte I'm leaning towards morgan since i don't have maxed uncapped fire / light i do have for wood but ๐Ÿค”

Comment 9

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Dec 4, 2019, 08:41 PM

Guardian Chang'e looks good for PVP considering all the water attackers we run into, plus her slide skill hits 3 times.

Morgan I have at +3, so odds are I'd complete her first, and I only use Morgan on wood bosses.

Charlotte +1 in my case just hits really hard. I think I want her at +6. She cannot replace Cleopatra in Ragna though very good for WB.

Charlotte or Chang'e = PVP = More crystals if we set our hearts on it = more summons.

For now Ill finish my daily routines while thinking about it. This golden opportunity is quite painful.

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Dec 4, 2019, 08:52 PM

G Change is actually not that great for PVP at all, even if she counters Eve, Eve out damages her completely.

Charlotte tbh is only good for PVP bcs of her extra dmg on shields, for WB there are better alternatives to her, even some 4*.

Morgan sucks at PVP, bcs Eve... shes OP.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Dec 4, 2019, 09:18 PM

Well considering water rivals. I wouldn't suggest going all in with 1 team. G Chang'e is still a nice swap from time to time and yes Eve is better over all, and we all have her too.

I corrected my comment, I wrote Morgan when I meant to say Chang'e about PVP. As we both point out Morgan's use cases are rare.

As for the next dark WB. I don't see myself leaving out a maxed out Charlotte when Ill want at least 10 light childs in the back row. I'm open to suggestions.

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Dec 4, 2019, 06:47 PM

I have the same problem as you. I have Morgan +0. and I have no Guardian nor Charlotte on my teams. Who to choose?

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Dec 4, 2019, 06:52 PM

G.chang'e is kinda old won't do much tbh and charlotte good if you don't have light attacker and morgan she have self-sustaining critical buff which is good if your buffer waiting for his/her cool down to wear off I'll pick morgan because i like her design ๐Ÿ˜…

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Dec 4, 2019, 07:40 PM

Such a painful choice. I picked morgan as she is really strong whatever g.Changโ€™e is extremely rare to own one.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Dec 4, 2019, 07:41 PM

i agree with this since i was depending on medb on everything related to wood raids and WB but not anymore ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Dec 4, 2019, 08:15 PM

G Chang'e is only mediocre at everything
    Charlotte is mostly a PVP child.
    Morgan is great at Ragna and WB.

I picked Morgan bcs I only have her +1 and out of all 3 of them she was the best pick for me. I have both G Chang'e and Charlotte +0 so I dont mind really.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Dec 4, 2019, 08:18 PM

yes i agree with you too charlotte is decent if you don't have good light attacker such as Cleopatra or bastet or madfet i feel these are do more than charlotte it's a personal opinion good luck on your morgan

Home