Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie
Nov 27, 2019, 09:19 PM 1,711 read

Lisa's Extra Lessons

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lisa's Extra Lessons image 1

Wait, so did i get this right? After you complete the set of missions you will be able to CHOOSE, what 6* +6 you want to pick from the reward list? No RNG required?????   If thats true, then this is bloody amazing!!!     Will the childs get their skills maxed as well, or just uncapped to +6?

Comment 12

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 27, 2019, 09:25 PM

WEREWOLF 60+6

BABYYY

• MoMMa A$$ LV.19 Aaaah! Nov 27, 2019, 09:29 PM

YESSS

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Nov 27, 2019, 09:31 PM

Would you choose Werewolf over Moa?
    Bcs i dont have either, so I wonder which one would be better in the long run.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 27, 2019, 09:34 PM

Moa is awesome for PvP and cute af with her costume from the Rebirth Shop. She's pretty much the best light debuffer.

Werewolf is really good for light PvE events like WB and Ragna, but outside of that she's just ok. She's a dark supporter, but she also has the best VA and one of the best designs in the game.

I already got Moa+4, so it's an ezpz pick for me. I'm definitely going to choose Morgan for the final lesson too, I don't have her at all.

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Nov 27, 2019, 09:37 PM

So considering how pvp is not that great at least rn, Werewolf would be a better choice in the long run for future events.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 27, 2019, 09:40 PM

You'll have to decide. If you're not into PvP, then Werewolf would probably be better because Moa is useless for PvE events, similar to my boi Olga.

• MoMMa A$$ LV.19 Aaaah! Nov 27, 2019, 09:43 PM

Moa is very good in PVP (For now) but most people take Werewolf for world bosses/Ragna like me. Note: I have Moa +5 soo yeah. But I would say Werewolf is better for long run. In KR PVP team are mostly fire attribute tho.

• MoMMa A$$ LV.19 Aaaah! Nov 27, 2019, 09:28 PM

Yes, you can choose which child you want from the pool. KR got Lisa's Extra Lessons for the 3rd anniversary but with different child. 2 5* (6* +6) and 4 4* (6* +6) but remember you would still need to level up the skills WITH ONYX STILL.

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Nov 27, 2019, 09:32 PM

Thats a bummer, lvling skills is a pain in the ass...

• El Dobe Sensual LV.15 Midnight Kiss Nov 28, 2019, 08:22 AM

If you are like me who has a lot of them with at least 3 uncapped copies then you can go for werewolf since she is more useful for bosses, even if Moa is cute, I can't afford the costume and I also suck on pvp, so I'm pretty much forced to pick the flat chested dog...

• Ericool Lim LV.18 Sage Nov 28, 2019, 05:48 PM

flat chested dog.... best fit ever

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Nov 28, 2019, 10:46 PM

It is truly an amazing boon! As you may know by now, they don't come with skills maxed or already awakened, but that's just a matter of time. This is really the sweetest reward they have ever given!

I wanted to choose something like Moa or the werewolf but I chose Maat because I only had a single copy of her and she's so damn useful.

Home