ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.17 Zombie
Nov 23, 2019, 06:10 AM 529 read

What if you were an Archfiend Candidate?

After awhile I did a "What if collaboration with Destiny Child x Skullgirls?" You can check it out here if you like... https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/2152615/skullgirls-2nd-encore-x-destiny-child

So I had a thought about "What if I were an Archfiend Candidate?" Let's say I don't know a magic circle appears below your feet, and then you see this....

You're in the Channel Evil Studio, preparing to be interview by A.I. What do you look like?(Use I guess whatever you like?) What's your name or nickname? Well for me I literally wouldn't mind dressing like Tobi, from Naruto. Why? Well at least with the mask I can sorta live my life without being fearful. Could literally ambush candidates, since they wouldn't know my facial features. Honestly would change masks, for style purposes too. As for my name Kiichigo, will be fine.

Now let's give you about a week or two weeks into the contest. You during your daily contract quota, (I can't remember if that's what Mona called the quotas.) Then you meet 3 Archfiend Candidates who are: Frej, Ode, and Osamu. Who do you join forces with? Who becomes your rival? (Remember these guys are pretty strong, also I couldn't remember any other Archfiend Candidates.) FREJ

ODE

OSAMU

I'd will honestly join forces, with Osamu, given that it would be an amazing adventure with. I would I fight Frej maybe, I'm not too sure how strong I would be honestly. As for Ode, I would stay away from him. Now let's say you fight one of the Archfiend Candidate, in my case it would be Frej. What would you're ideal team be? You can have one 5☆, two 4's☆, and two 3's☆. Also which of these childs would be your aide? RAGING ERIS, I honestly she would push me to get stronger and get more childs.

PLOTTING MEDIEA, She literally a sly Child. Mediea usually plot on getting revenge, but I feel like buying her a doll would calm her.

MACIAVELLIAN ATEN, a Child that'll help me claim the throne. Even though Aten, will help for his own selfish needs.

GREEN VICTORIX, I'd wouldn't Victorix being my Child. I can only hope her gamble, will work out in my favor.

BLACK-WINGED MESSENGER MIDAS, honestly Midas is a legitimate a fun Child.

This was a fun little post, it'll be pretty interesting to see if anyone joins on this What If.....

Comment 0

Home