FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Anyone else maxing Archive? image 1
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Anyone else maxing Archive? image 2

Comment 7

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Nov 16, 2019, 05:53 PM

No, I'm too poor to max everytjing.

• Ivy Felissa LV.22 Genius Nov 16, 2019, 05:32 PM

Wow that effort ✨
    I'm not gonna max something that trivial cause i still got a lot of child to level up 😂
    Maybe someday, when i have maxed out many useful childs

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Nov 17, 2019, 03:23 AM

Yea I was holding 1 of every 1 and 2 star so I could do this some time but it was taking up too much inventory so I maxed them to get it done with. if you ever plan on doing it, you need to fully awaken them to get the star. each 1 star takes 9000 onyx and each 2 star takes 18000. seeing as it doubled I asume 3 stars are 36000, 4 stars are 72000 and lastly 5 stars are 144000 onyx each. I wouldnt mind max leveling my units skills but it just takes too much onyx. I have 16 5* that are +6 and only like 6 of them are max skilled.

• CRBY LV.14 Chief Nov 17, 2019, 12:23 AM

soon

• Masturkun LV.9 Let's Party! Nov 17, 2019, 08:54 AM

nope, waste of resources

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Nov 20, 2019, 12:49 AM

Unfortunately there’s just not enough onyx. I have so many 5* I hope to awaken and skill up, some I’d like to use immediately, but I’ve never enough onyx. It’s always a long-term onyx budgeting slog that is made worse with each new child release. A natural 5* fully awakened and maxed skills +6 requires almost 1.1 million onyx. For one.

In the other versions, gold is used to level up skills. This was changed for global, and until balance is restored, there’s no chance I invest in non-integral childs, even though I’d like to.

Plus I’ve missed the majority of collaboration childs, so I try to stay away from the archive 😔

Eventually they’ll have to open an onyx dungeon, or release onyx in greater quantities when endless PVP becomes available as we’ll need large teams of natural 3* and natural 4*.

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Nov 20, 2019, 02:06 AM

I get where your coming from. I would love for all my 20 or so 6 star +6 units to be max skilled but it just costs too much. Thats why I decided to just get awakenings done. Once done I never have to do to again. Im just waiting for any change to the skill level system. I would be fine with an onyx dungeon or just do what KR version does and use gold to level skills.

Home