Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Oct 31, 2019, 02:17 PM 1,131 read

Ready for next event?!

FORUM

I'm considering not pulling the gacha this event just to recoup my crystals, but man that Medb is lookin SO GOOD right now! ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ. What's going to win: my logic or my hormones? Let's find out (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ready for next event?! image 2

Comment 9

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 31, 2019, 02:28 PM

I'm looking forward to the level up rewards. I do world bosses but not seriously. As for this Med, I may try for her once, but i should have 50,000 crystals by the end of November.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 31, 2019, 02:33 PM

Nice! yea the level up rewards are quite good (◍•ᴗ•◍)

I like to make it a self imposed rule to have at least 55k crystals tucked away for collab events (~20 multis), but my pockets are empty now after Catherine event.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 31, 2019, 02:56 PM

I took a hard beating and got nothing before this collaboration, so I ignored the banners.

I did however get the SC's and made my Ragna party as powerful as i could. Maxed out Blessed be the Lost Lamb. But was it worth it ? And when will we get to use this special option again ?

I'd do 20 bosses a day at the least. 99% of the time I'm #1 Rank 2.5 million average.

I got....

- 1 skin in Platinum chest
    - Purchased Catherine in ragna shop
    - Purchased 5☆ ticket

Then I made it to 13% which put me in the 20% range of prizes.

The point I'm making is. This Ragna was a loss for me, as the 2 SC's and a +4 Catherine I got out of it came at a steep price, nearly 30k crystals, millions of gold and a truck load of Onyx, and I won't be using anyone of it for a long time.

And i babbled but im posting this here anyway.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 31, 2019, 03:19 PM

Yea the nature of RNG gives you large swings of ups and downs for sure, and some events will definitely end up as a loss.

I blew 80k crystals to try and get N. Mona and didn't get her, so I was at first just scraping by the event, but did get luckier this event as it progressed.

Hopefully you will find this event to bring you a bit more luck!!!

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Oct 31, 2019, 03:24 PM

Yeah, I do about the same too (another point in common lol) - always try to keep a good chunk of crystals on hand for collabs or the occasional 'must haves.'
    After this collab, and absolutely awful rng in like the 3 or 4 events prior, I'm pretty low on them now though =/

Anyway, to the original post, I really want dat cutie. I'm gonna try not to blow all my crystals on the event, but I'm pretty sure I'll use at least a fair sized chunk- that is unless my luck has changed and she comes asap lol.

Best of luck to everyone, may our summons be fruitful 👍

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Nov 2, 2019, 02:52 PM

Update who won logic or hormones?

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 2, 2019, 02:56 PM

hahaha hormones did (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

but in end I got a Hera after 6 multis lol
    these Halloween kiddos are gonna have to wait for me next time
    ⊂(・▽・⊂)

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Nov 3, 2019, 02:32 AM

Lmao

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Oct 31, 2019, 06:59 PM

Half ready some of 5 🌟 Fire Atker didn't have enough Onyx to build em.. so Stick with some 4 🌟 Fire Hero Uncap+6 😖

Home