Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior
Oct 25, 2019, 04:33 AM 935 read

We Got It! XD DC Moot Badge!

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - We Got It! XD DC Moot Badge! image 1

So you guys may recall the post I put up a while back asking if anyone was interested in the idea of a DC Moot badge. The response was so overwhelmingly positive that I went on a quest to get it done. I wanted to do it secretly to surprise you all, and I'll say a little more about it at the end. Here is my post in the Moot help board bugging them for info on this: https://moot.us/lounges/5/boards/15/posts/2125955 As you can see, I didn't get any real answer (though many people are interested in getting a badge made). So I did a little digging and found the direct contact to Team Moot. The first email:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - We Got It! XD DC Moot Badge! image 3

They responded:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - We Got It! XD DC Moot Badge! image 5

So, at this point I started trying to make the logo. But, I don't actually have a computer. 😅 Trying to make it on the phone was not working well for me. Sooo, I contacted my friend who is an artist and game designer himself, and begged him to make this for me. And they used exactly the file you see up top! I can't wait to tell him it was accepted! 😁 With that, I emailed them everything -- the proposal, the actual badge, even a title request (I mean, we *are* all trying to be the Archfiend right? Right?!). That e-mail:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - We Got It! XD DC Moot Badge! image 7

They replied with a very encouraging "Keep an eye on the shop" and I was doing just that but, well, life has gotten a little difficult and I haven't been able to keep up with games and the forum. So, the reason I wanted to make this a surprise and didn't ask anyone here for help (and I wanted to, especially when it came to drawing the badge) is because I really wanted to give something back to you guys. I know it's just a forum, and Destiny Child is just a game, but being able to come here and share the joys and frustrations with you all has been more beneficial to me than you'd likely expect. Even the arguments, the heated debates, all of it is great as far as I'm concerned. Feels good to be part of a community. So here's the best thing I could come up with to say thank you. 😁 Now to actually Get the badge....🤣

Comment 10

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 25, 2019, 05:26 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LAHARL!

I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL
    (人*´∀`)。*゚+

• Sonia LV.7 Nomad Oct 25, 2019, 05:34 AM

This is awesomeeeeeeeee!
    Thank you Laharl ^-^

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Oct 25, 2019, 06:37 AM

Thanks for the og post! Moot does listen. And thanks for getting in contact with them for this awesome representation for our board

• Lungs LV.19 Insomniac Oct 25, 2019, 08:33 AM

This is legit above and beyond. Thank you.

• Asemis LV.4 Lurker Oct 25, 2019, 04:49 AM

Really nice, added the badge to my wish list :)

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Oct 25, 2019, 07:19 AM

so um, how to get it?

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 25, 2019, 07:26 AM

Unfortunately we still have to wait for it like any other badge. I'll be checking the shop daily, but all these Halloween badges are taking up all the spots right now. 😤

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Oct 25, 2019, 07:58 AM

alright thanks ~

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Oct 26, 2019, 02:20 PM

Great work mate, I'll definitely be looking forward to this.
    I'd love to see more stuff like this.

Anyway thanks for your time and effort in this :)

• ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵖʷⁱⁿᶜᵉ LV.8 I'm a Bot Nov 23, 2019, 11:00 AM

I got it looks epic

Home