TurkiDre LV.17 Sage
Oct 19, 2019, 02:23 AM 389 read

Which one should i use for ragna

FORUM

So I'm now making fire team working against ragna boss so i have +3 hestia and +2 maou davi along with medb i can use maximum enhancement to make either of them up to level 60 and thanks for the information in advance ๐Ÿ˜

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Which one should i use for ragna  image 2

Comment 9

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 03:46 AM

I would say take out Hestia and put Daoine (Tank girl next to Davi there ). She has that critical buff.

Observe my image and take note that i have 1 attacker.

For Ragna we want maximum damage so use characters that will enhance your attacker.

For Rita's Ragna all party members were about my lv 60 Cleopatra +1. I mean, they are all there just for Cleo and nothing else. Just stay alive and buff Cleo. This is the case for thus ragna too but im using Med B for now.

Set the game to speed 1 and play manually. Because, you want to apply the buffs as you start fever time.

In the above image, manually i would tap Cleo (crit buff) swipe Pantheon (crit buff) then trigger fever time with Bikini Lisa (attack buff) for a red 9k dmg per hit.

Also the rest of the round can be set to auto x3 speed. In this example only before fever time will i slow the game down and apply the buffs manually.

Another thing to note about fevers, no matter the game speed, the fever will always work at the same speed, so at speed 1, we'll have more time.

Having 2 damage dealers is only a bad idea if you have a support class that will better your best attacker.

Finally. This Catherine Ragna at level 40 gets nuts. ive never seen any child do so much damage. When the time comes, boost defense or die.

I used the previous ragna as an example cause it's my finest example. It really shows how a 2nd damage dealer would've held me back, as Chang'รฉ is an important factor and smacking them silly for a 3rd time.

MedB is all about the slide skill when buffed. However, that new soul carta is a must if you want to do massive ragna dmg. Sadly the game ain't giving it to me.

EDIT: I'm going to consider giving archfeind Davi a shot as Whiterabbit suggested. It's all about the good tap if you want a superstar attacker in ragna.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Oct 19, 2019, 04:02 AM

as for resources i have only limited on onyx so I'll maximize only one child if I'm using daoine or maou davi ๐Ÿค”

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 04:12 AM

Hold the crystals and go in. When things start getting rough you'll know what to do. Guy, Crimson Red Dress Catherine is not right ; ; Her primary attack is a fever time that smashes everyone. I tried the lv 40 one when a friend called for help and boath times i went down. for this reason I'm looking into boosting defense for all party members. As long as Maat lives you just might be okay.

In that image i showed that's a Cleopatra +1 so yeah go slow on the crystals, and let the game show you through experience what to do. It might surprise you.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Oct 19, 2019, 04:22 AM

damn I'm still at ranga lvl 11 I'm not that dedicated person I'm just to collect more THICC waifus

• Vibe LV.26 Midnight Kiss Oct 19, 2019, 06:50 AM

This is very very helpful, I'm currently struggling with my team as well. I have Chang'e+1 , Dana+2 , Medb +1, Maat +1, and Melpomene +6. My damage averages at around 400k which is muuuch less than my past ragnas which have meen around 1.2m. Any advice you can give me? I can send screenshots of what I have as well if that'd help.

• WhiteRabbitWR LV.5 I'm a Bot Oct 19, 2019, 03:33 AM

manual archfiend davi.
    U wanna tap tap tapppppppp

auto medb
    Ai only uses her 4 hit slide apparently...

Hestia would be good if she has more uncaps the the other two.

Provided all skills r ranked up till their uncap allows.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Oct 19, 2019, 04:00 AM

I'm doing ranga manual at lvl 40 since i put it auto all the way

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 08:03 AM

I'm struggling to deal good damage myself. Unfortunately we really need this Carta for the attacker. I dropped 16k crystals and it seriously won't give it to me. Now ill grind for a day or two and roll again. It's crazy not to have this carta for this ragna.

If we can't optimize our fire attacker, then we might find it better to settle for another element attacker except water. And support the dmg on that.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Oct 19, 2019, 08:07 AM

this's actually worth getting i have 12k crystals I'll draining it for this

Home