YosanoChan LV.12 Titan
Oct 17, 2019, 02:02 PM 562 read

I’ll be trying my first ragna break...

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I’ll be trying my first ragna break... image 1

With this team it’s not the best but I think I can manage! I did get Thetis!! So I hope I can get Katerine UwU I wish everyone good luck on their Ragna Break!!!!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I’ll be trying my first ragna break... image 3

Comment 7

• Pheodix LV.20 Nightmare Oct 17, 2019, 03:08 PM

Considering that it is going to be a wood Ragna, I would advise leveling some 4 star fire Childs during hot time as a stopgap measure and replacing Tisiphone/Thetis, that would definitely boost your damage

• YosanoChan LV.12 Titan Oct 17, 2019, 03:17 PM

I did level up and evolve my El Dorado sadly I don’t have anymore fire attackers only El Dorado and Neith

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Oct 17, 2019, 03:14 PM

Onyx is Limited so keep it up with your Team.. dude 👍

• Vick LV.23 Dream Chaser Oct 17, 2019, 03:55 PM

Ahhhh~~~! Good luck too and have fun!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 17, 2019, 04:31 PM

An important tip. When the boss starts getting very difficult, fight it once, then call for help. Slayers are always available 2 days after the first day.

The reason why you want to let others finish off the boss is because you'll end up with more tickets and more prizes, compared to blowing away multiple tickets on a single boss.

Also. you will get 10 boosters a day which is a multiplier for how much you make per boss. Be sure to use all 10 boosters everyday. It's a blue tab just before you enter battle.

Finally. you will see bosses in the list that your friends discovered. Its best not to be the first to attack them, people get vexed and some will take you off their list over that. Though i personally don't think its a big deal.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Oct 17, 2019, 05:19 PM

I haven't heard of people taking you off their list just cause you attacked first. The reason you don't attack first is because you don't know if the person actually intends on fighting that boss and it's a waste of a ticket if they don't and just let it expire.

People WILL sometimes kick you if you attack twice when you already do a lot of damage since it makes it less likely for them to get 1st place on their own boss without using multiple tickets. Most people will also definitely kick you if they notice that you're killing their bosses before they even get a chance to attack since you're effectively stunting their progress.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 17, 2019, 05:47 PM

I've seen members here in moot straight up complain about it on every ragna break.

In the last ragna with Rita it would've only took 1 attack to piss off my friends since i was able to kill the lv 40 boss in 2 rounds.

For the OP since I'm showing this image. About Ragna parties, it's all about a single damage dealer's fever time and the other 4 child's purpose is to basically buff and assist the damage dealer. You'll want manual game play too, for example, before starting fever time I tap cleo for her crit buff, swipe up on Pantheon for another crit buff, then trigger fever time with bikini Lisa for Attack buff. Instead of doing 2500 per hit it would do over 9k. and thats a level 60 Cleo +1.

Home