ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Oct 17, 2019, 01:11 AM 1,705 read

Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child

FORUM

I saw a post of someone doing their own "Destiny Child X Collaboration." So here's a cool little collaboration I thought of. So hear me out there's this pretty amazing, fighting game name Skullgirls (2nd Encore). Made by Revenge Labs & Autumn Games. Skullgirls (2nd Encore) is a console game, that is somewhat similar to BlazBlue or Guilty Gear. Also there's a moblie app... (honestly wish 2nd Encore, had more attention to it). Anyway it's also a pretty complicated game for those, whom might be new to a fighting game.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 2

NARRATIVE DUNGEON The SkullHeart can grant a women's wish only. It will corrupt your wish, turning you into the next Skullgirl. Thou you could destroy it, but it'll eventually come back.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 4

I could see Filia, Painwheel, Parasoul, Squigly, or Peacock given a narrative dungeon. Due to these 5 characters, having a more compelling relationship with the Skullgirl. For typing Filia would be an Attacker, Painwheel an Attacker, Parasoul a Debuffers, Squigly a Tank, and Peacock a Debuffers. FILIA

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 6

Filia's relationship with the Skullgirl deals with Filla being in a mafia family. The Skullgirl detest, anyone that is associate with Medici family. Thou Filia, doesn't know anything about her family, or past since she lost her memories. Filia also has to deal with a parasite name Samson, that's literally her infuse with her hair. PAINWHEEL

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 8

Painwheel, is described as a monster, that is literally designed to kill the Skullgirl. She was a simple a girl name Carol, but was kidnapped by Valentine and Brain Drain. They inject her with blood of the Skullgirl, and given two Parasites. After Painwheel defeats Valentine, and kills the Skullgirl. She tries to return to a normal life, but can't Painwheel becomes the new Skullgirl and attempts to kill Brain Drain. PARASOUL

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 10

Parasoul, is Princess of Canopy Kingdom, or rather Queen. She is basically your typical princess, that wants to protect her kingdom and her sister. Parasoul's fate with the Skullgirl, deals with her mother being a Skullgirl and her little sister will be the next Skullgirl. Thou Parasoul, choose to take her sister's place, and become the Skullgirl. SQUIGLY

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 12

Squigly is a sentient zombie, kept alive by her parasite Leviathan. She and her family died to the a mafia incident. Thou at the last moment her mother wish, on the Skullheart to become the Skullgirl. Squigly, is the only one who doesn't become a undead servant to her mother. Squigly basically has a legion to defeat every Skullgirl that appears, and sleep until the next appearance. PEACOCK

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 14

Peacock is an Anti-Skullgirl weapon, she was a war orphan, and was but into a family orphanage. Buuuut soon slave traders, come to the orphanage. Peacock has a rebellious attitude, is mutilated as an example. Year later she was saved by a Doctor, that gave her the parasite Argus System. It gave her sight and a lot of other abilities. RAGNA BREAK For a raid, I could see 3 character being apart of the raid. Giving that these characters, are the end bosses of Skullgirls. These characters are Valentine, Double, & Marie (Skullgirl). I could see Valentine being an Attacker or Debuffers. Double being a Debuffers, and The Skullgirl being a Tank. , VALENTINE

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 16

DOUBLE

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 18

SKULLGIRL (Marie)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 20

POSSIBLE COSTUMES Here are also some possible costumes for the narrative dungeon characters and Ragna Boss. FUKUA or FILIA MEDICI (Filia's Costume)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 22
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 23

QUEEN NANCY (Parasoul's Mother & Costume)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 25

CAROL (Painwheel's Costume)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 27

SIENNA CONTIENLLO (Squigly's Costume)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 29

PATRICIA (Peacock's Costume)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 31

SELENE CONTIELLO (Skullgirl's Costume)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 33

This was pretty fun to do, I do love Skullgirls a lot. It typically was the first fighting I brought for my PS3 at the time. I wish 2nd Encore had more story like the moblie game thou. I also couldn't find a decent pic of 300% Marie for The Skullgirl's costume. So I went with Squigly's mom and that concludes this post.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skullgirls (2nd Encore) x Destiny Child image 35

Comment 12

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 01:27 AM

This is quite an elaborate and well thought out idea! I don't know much about Skullgirls but I'd be down for this haha
    (ㆁωㆁ)

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 01:29 AM

Yo, like Skullgirls is amazing game. Try it out if have a decent phone for app. The console game are truly awesome, but the online is dead.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Oct 17, 2019, 12:48 PM

Very Recommend phone who has high specs Snapdragon 835,845,855.. below that get frame drop (graphics Lag) so much

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 01:33 AM

thanks! I'll def try it out!

• El Dobe Sensual LV.15 Midnight Kiss Oct 17, 2019, 01:33 AM

I would love to se something like this, on the other hand, this game is pretty easy to learn but is hard to master, I remember when I first started I was able to do like 12 hits with cerebella(my favorite from the game) but when I got really into fighting games I was able to play with parasoul and painwheel(my other 2 favorites mechanically speaking) but the game had no one playing online for the Xbox360 and dropped it...

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 01:38 AM

I wouldnt say I completely mastered Fukua, but I could keep an infinite combo going. Double & Ms. Fortune are always my favorite characters. I still have the game on my ps4, my stepbrother and I often will often play a lot of versus matches. Also I honestly was afraid of going on online, there were so many good players at the time.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 17, 2019, 02:58 AM

True fan devotion. :) This was enough to get me curious about the game. I'm going to look it up, but I won't lie to you, I want a Disgaea collab the most. XD

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 03:01 AM

Yo, I wish for that too. I still haven't finish Disgaea 5, it's the first Disgaea game I played.

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Oct 17, 2019, 05:55 AM

I'd gladly pay 60 for a guaranteed Squigly! lol, I love her so much!

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 05:57 AM

I'll pay $60 for anyone of them honestly. Lol

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Oct 17, 2019, 04:04 PM

Wow, good job with all the details and thoughts you included for this.
    I imagine it's possible we may see it, but only the companies know, its maybe be the type of thing even devs may not hear much about it until it 'gets the green light.' Even if it was a 'perfect fit' for a collab it all comes down to them deciding if it would be 'worth it' from both groups perspective, and then all the negotiating, and whatnot between the two.

Anyway, while I doubt threads like this will make it (or other collabs/events) happen or not, it certainly shouldn't hurt the chances, especially if they see enough players (and the more vocal ones at that) showing an interest in them doing it.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Oct 20, 2019, 07:48 AM

Skullgirls would be an awesome collab!
    Unfortunately, I think it'd have to be like a more mainstream game.. but I don't know. We can always hope.

Home