Nickelcity LV.11 Chief
Oct 15, 2019, 08:45 PM 865 read

Lame!

FORUM

Even at 7% this is what I get? Meh

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lame! image 2

Comment 8

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Oct 16, 2019, 11:47 AM

Yeah, these ending WB rewards are generally kinda trash other than like the top 100 (or even top 50.)

The rewards from throughout the event itself, daily and bonus (from 30, 60,etc.) are almost always better ime. Though rng of course can alter this either way, but it's been true in every WB for me, and has looked to be the case for many others.

To not be annoyed I just kinda see them overall added up as the actual WB rewards.

Edit- oh and after the first couple of WBs I don't really try for much higher than 18-25%, especially if it'd cost gems or much more effort. This is for my daily ranking, but since I know I'm not gonna put the effort in (if I even could) to place in the top 50 or 100 players overall I don't see much reason to try more. Having said all of that, I do 'test the waters' over the first 3-5 days, depending on event length, to see how my daily rewards seem at various ranks. So far it hasn't seemed worth any extra effort to place 8-16% or lower daily, over say 16-25%. Rng makes this just anecdotal, but this has seemed to produce the best results for me since I started doing so.

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 15, 2019, 09:43 PM

I got more or less the same for Top 4%. One extra 4-5* ticket I think.

WB rewards are utter garbage unless you are a new player, then those 5* child and 5* soul carta from flipping cards are great.

• Nickelcity LV.11 Chief Oct 15, 2019, 09:49 PM

I mean I did ok throughout the event, but there doesn’t seem to be an incentive to aim high

• Chlobsy LV.24 Warrior Oct 15, 2019, 11:20 PM

That's the problem! I few WB ago, Bari, I was getting amazing dailies for hitting top 5%. OMG so many 5*, was an amazing incentive to spend them crystals for additional attacks. Now, there is no incentive to aim high. None at all.

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Oct 16, 2019, 12:09 PM

Bari? Isn't that Ragna?

Our previous WBs are only Khepri and Lucifer Davi.

WB itself is supposed to be a server-wide event where everyone is needed to contribute damage to push for higher boss finishes.

Admittedly, they really need to change the rewards for each boss's finishes. That will entice everyone to finish more bosses.

Personally I'm fine with current overall ranking rewards. Emphasizing rewards on boss finishes help more active player, even if they do lesser damage. The daily ranking also needs some tweaking for 1 - 5% finishes. Maybe including Onyx in 1 of the cards guaranteed would be nice. Otherwise, seeing yourself finish 1% and get nothing but crap while ppl who finish 50% gets 2 5star, felt really awful.

• Chlobsy LV.24 Warrior Oct 16, 2019, 08:40 PM

*thinks... yes, of course, you are correct. It wasn't Khepri, so it must have been Davi. Man, that was forever ago. It was our first WB... no wonder the prizes felt so good.

I like that recommendation for a little something extra guaranteed for those who go the extra mile. It wouldn't cost much for the game to give us some of that ever precious Onyx.

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Oct 15, 2019, 11:20 PM

Well im same as you, ~7%

But bro, in some other game, the daily reward things in their World Boss (or similar to wb) is shi,t. Bless us with this kind of daily that have chance to get nice things.

OR

If you want your daily to only 10k gold things, then go make suggestion. for me the season reward is just extra, best is the daily one.

• Lungs LV.19 Insomniac Oct 16, 2019, 04:36 AM

lol

Home