BlueWolf LV.13 Chief
Sep 30, 2019, 03:38 PM 837 read

LETS GOOOO

FORUM

If someone didnt know I already got one copy as soon as the event started (after 13.500 gems) jusr now I claimed my rumble rewards and was able to do 2 more rolls, first one I got yet another naias (not bad, but I was looking for mona) and this was the second. HECK YEAH BOI. With the gems I got from this I rolled again and got nothing ofc lol. Im thinking of settling down with a +2 mona and start saving everything for the possibility of the Katherine event being next, better safe than sorry. I wish the best of luck to all my fellow candidates, im really happy because I was having rather shit luck since months ago :3

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - LETS GOOOO image 2

Comment 14

• This review has been deleted.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 30, 2019, 04:40 PM

Ouch feels bad man :(
    If it makes you feel any better I lost over 50k gems on Astraea back when her narrative dungeon event was ongoing. I just wanted her for the boost but she wouldnt drop and every single pull was a "the next one I must get her for sure, right?".
    long story short I didnt get her LMFAO, I didnt even like her as a waifu so It got me so mad that I lost so much for nothing lol.
    Dont worry, you'll get Mona sooner or later, I wish you the best my dude :D

• This review has been deleted.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 1, 2019, 07:41 AM

haha, you will get her sooner or later, at least Mona is not a collab child and will come back.

• Dindingdong LV.8 Nomad Sep 30, 2019, 04:41 PM

im hoping to get her too! is catherine that good?

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 30, 2019, 04:43 PM

Gameplay wise I dont know, but waifu wise hell yeah. Catherine, Katherine and Rin are really waifu.
    Plus they are collab childs so they will be available during the event and they wont come back ever again, so its always better to save before hand for those.

• ciel00 LV.3 Lurker Sep 30, 2019, 09:00 PM

but but. rin is a dude

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Sep 30, 2019, 09:41 PM

That makes it even better.

:^)

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Oct 1, 2019, 01:14 AM

But why is it better?
    I know Japan always make trap to be cute girl and act like they are real woman.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 1, 2019, 02:07 AM

Because cute boys>cute girls.

For real though, you'd have to look up Rin's story in Catherine. I mean, the least weirdest thing about him is that he cross-dresses. Uh, all I can say is - play the game.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 1, 2019, 07:49 AM

Traps are just very femenine boys, its the best of a bro and a woman combined. They are neither and they are both at the same time 💁‍♂️

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Oct 2, 2019, 02:58 PM

BlueWolf  When it comes to games or anime, traps doesn't matter to me.
    However for real life, I will not date a trap.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Oct 2, 2019, 05:48 PM

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥  irl traps are really rare, and almost nobody calls them traps (because the term its mostly for fictional use). They are mostly called crossdressers or femboys irl, and its completely understandable to mark the line at reality. Just like almost everything else we do not need to like what we like in fiction in real life too.
    I do find a lot of real femboys cute, but dating one is kinda different.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 30, 2019, 11:01 PM

It counts as waifu :)

Home