BlueWolf LV.13 Chief
Sep 27, 2019, 06:37 AM 536 read

Platinum chests rewards

FORUM

Not bad, I posted a day or two ago that I got Lan Fei as a ragna chest reward (wich sadly I had max capped her just before that). Now a good old Frej. I must admit, I didnt like him at all back when I was a newbie at the game, I remember I used my first copy of him as fodder for something (XD), but after learning thar the game makes a lot of use in using all the childs (or, most of them anyways) and not just your favorite 5, I found Frej to be really strong and that a dark, crit team build is really fun to use. +3 Frej now.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Platinum chests rewards image 2

Comment 4

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Sep 27, 2019, 09:38 AM

You know it's because of your Lan Fei post that I decided to hold off on spending 200k on the Rita costume and try plat chests for a bit. And I got...2 Lan Feis 😆 I actually need them so it was good.

Now seeing I could get old school Frej, which I dont have, makes me want to double down on chests. Gratz to you though, you've been having some good fortune.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 27, 2019, 09:42 AM

Hey 2 lan feis is not any worse luck than me if you can still use them!
    I would still get the skin if I were you tho, if you dont get it before the event ends, it will cost 240 blood gems to get it (its a really nice skin too). While 5* childs can be gotten with gold summons/premium tickets at any time.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Sep 27, 2019, 09:47 AM

Oh trust me, I am getting the skin. I would go so far as to say it's the most impressive skin so far in terms of intricacy and artistry. Those snakes are Amazingly well done.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 27, 2019, 01:39 PM

Well yeah, altho Krampus skin is still the best for me because of... reasons 👌
    But in terms of art complexity its definetly the best so far.

Home