BlueWolf LV.13 Chief
Sep 25, 2019, 07:45 AM 630 read

Ragna chest reward

FORUM

Feels. Bad. Man. I literally +6 her today, and now my first 5* from ragna chests has to be her *sigh* At least I can use her to take someone to 6* but still :/

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna chest reward image 2

Comment 10

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 25, 2019, 11:16 AM

Instead of using dupe 5* to evolve you may wanna save for the HoR update. No idea how soon we are but those 5*s will help more then.
    If you already knew and either don't care or have a ton saved up for it then never mind, just wanted to mention it in case you (or others) didn't know about it.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 25, 2019, 11:35 AM

Yeah I know of it, the problem is not knowing how far are we from that update, and my child inventory space. I dont invest a lot on expansions because I feel its a waste of gems and gold right now.
    But isnt that update like, a staying feature anyways? or is it like an event?

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 25, 2019, 11:48 AM

Nah, it stays. Unless something else replaces in the further future I suppose...
    Yeah, I understand the space issue lol, I'm sitting on 9 Sirens now and I'm temped to use a few to evolve myself. Ended up gettin a bit more space, not awful expensive in DC (imo, compared to some gachas) and even without fodder I was low on it due to limited childs adding up lol. Its kinda why I added that 'ton saved up' part- I could evolve with only nat 5*s and still have plenty for HoR- I know others probably can too.

Idk if you've gotten much space but if not, just so ya know it uses crystals, and gold intermittently if that helps at all. I hate blowing crystals on it but I usually have the gold for it so I often bump it up twice if at all.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 25, 2019, 01:22 PM

oh yeah I definetly got some slots at least, I got to a max of 210 slots. I saw some people get more but I feels its unnesesary for now (since, im not saving too many extra childs exept for 4* for evolving and the 2* for the crystal farm).
    And holy shit 9 sirens? she's one of my favorite characters (and one of my most used attackers) and I barely have a +2 one.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Sep 25, 2019, 03:17 PM

I'm sorry, what's HoR?? Trying to follow your conversation but I'm not up on the lingo...

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Sep 25, 2019, 03:54 PM

Hall of Reincarnation.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 25, 2019, 07:47 PM

I am not too interested in the skins left in the labyrinth shop. Don’t you need blood gems for HoR. I tried KR version for a while, and I seem to remember there were blood gems involved in the transaction.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Sep 25, 2019, 10:57 PM

KR uses blood gems and JP uses a new currency/item for it. I think it's called a Hade's Flower, or something like that.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 26, 2019, 02:09 AM

Hummmmm, I figured it may be different. Well, I guess at the end of the day, there's nothing bad about saving up Blood Gems.

Thanks BadMelo

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Sep 26, 2019, 02:19 AM

ChlobsyΒ  Yeah, pretty much the only blood gems I've used since starting was for those guaranteed prism soul cartas not too long ago. I'm just waiting for either a skin I really like or something that actually gives me an in-game benefit.

Home