BlueWolf LV.13 Chief
Sep 24, 2019, 12:50 PM 940 read

OH SNAP

FORUM

This is my first time ever getting the ragna limited skin as a drop. Im really glad I didnt bought it from the shop, I was 40k coins away from buying it, now I can focus on something else instead. I wish a lot of luck to everyone playing Destiny Child!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - OH SNAP image 2

Comment 13

• Yamantaka LV.8 Bamboozled Sep 24, 2019, 07:57 PM

We're in the same boat! First skin for me from a Ragna as a drop! Congrats to us! ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Sep 24, 2019, 12:54 PM

Congrats!

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 24, 2019, 01:01 PM

DUDE, first of all thanks :D second: I just got the same skin again, literally on the next chest, I mean I posted this minutes ago.
    Either bug, or I have bad luck, why do I get twice the same skin instead of getting once two different skins? xD

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Sep 24, 2019, 01:09 PM

I was wondering if that could happen. Does it get converted into gold or crystals or Something? Either way, congrats on a very lucky find!

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 24, 2019, 01:21 PM

You can sell any duplicated skins for labyrinth coins, this one is S tier I believe. Its worth 6k.
    Not a lot really, imagine spending 200k ragna coins for just 6k of these... yeah, really not worth it.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Sep 30, 2019, 02:48 AM

yea I have quite a few dupe skins, but haven't sold them for Ragna coins yet because my brain is having an issue getting so little coins for it. haha

I'm hoping an update in the future will get something better for it, but I don't think even JP or KR have anything better yet,....

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 24, 2019, 08:11 PM

Awwwwww man! I open platinum chests all day... and haven’t gotten the skin yet. Same for last Raid. :/

• Yamantaka LV.8 Bamboozled Sep 24, 2019, 08:58 PM

5 days left! Good luck, hope Rita favours you! (ㆁωㆁ)

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 24, 2019, 10:35 PM

Its really not that great of a thing. you can just buy it xd

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 25, 2019, 11:32 AM

Many (most?) people want the skins, but they are a bit costly - same as the other 'best' rewards. The 200k can get another Rita, 5* tix, etc. or just convert it to gold, if the skin drops from a chest. This extra 200k savings or just the skin itself is considered one of the better possibilities from a chest.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 25, 2019, 01:26 PM

You can get both the skin and the extra copy of rita by playing a decent amount of time daily tbh, its not that much farming.
    The ticket is useless, I'd rather cash in 200k ragna coins worth of gold than to get a child xd
    From this and my other replies to you, you might realise I dont value those tickets a lot unless they are faster/cheaper to earn (world boss usually has them rather cheap)

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 25, 2019, 11:41 AM

Oh and don't feel too bad Chlobsy. Started week one and through all the chests I've opened, I've only ever gotten a couple good chests. Last event I got the skin and a fodder 5* child (best event results by far lol). Got one other fodder 5* child in the event before that. Previously only had gotten a couple 5* evo childs as my only good drops. So in total, playing since almost game launch, I've gotten 2x 5*s (both meh fodder) and 1 skin. So many 1-2.5k ragna coins and meh gear...

Considering until those last couple events I had never gotten anything good, I'm just happy to have gotten a 5* evo or anything 'better' at all lol.

Anyway, hope you get some goodies this event, but even if not, they should come eventually...

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 25, 2019, 06:35 PM

Thanks for all the well wishes! It worked! I was able to save my 200k on buying the skin cuz I got it from a chest!!!

I guess I can buy the 5* ticket now, and use my daily points for chest. Those 5* tickets need a better extended pool of childs...

Home