Archfiend Laharl LV.22 S
Sep 22, 2019, 05:02 AM 608 read

About Collabs...

FORUM

I was just wondering, have the collab events been influenced at all by player suggestions, or are they purely determined by the Devs behind the scenes? I saw someone mention Shin Megami Tensei as an easy collab fit, and I personally think Disgaea would work really well, but I don't know if our input moves the needle on this. Anyone have any insights?

Comment 5

• Aerith LV.18 The Best Sep 22, 2019, 08:05 AM

line games never take any suggestion from us, they never care, this is the last month of sucking blood from dc players, i really dont think they will not take the chance

• Atlien LV.7 Nomad Sep 22, 2019, 09:18 AM

Mostly, we are playing catch up to the KR version

• Archfiend Laharl LV.22 S Sep 22, 2019, 09:55 AM

Hm. In that case it sounds like the collabs are likely to be based on what's popular amongst the Korean fanbase. 😐 Not to say that this has been a bad thing so far. I really like most of the collab characters on offer. But it doesn't sound like the Global playerbase has much impact on the direction of the game if that's the case.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 24, 2019, 02:10 AM

Like any game this kind of stuff is not really influenced by us players, and as someone else said usually mobile games play catch up with the original (KR) version.
    But I must say, a disgae collab would make me nut so hard (not literaly ok). Flonne would be awesome but getting frigging Etna? my god I would pay for that.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.22 S Sep 24, 2019, 02:30 AM

We understand one another. 😆 No two games are better suited for a collaboration than Destiny Child and Disgaea. It's true.

Home