BlueWolf LV.13 Chief
Sep 20, 2019, 03:48 AM 950 read

Random Crashes

FORUM

Anyone else having random crashes of DC? The app just closes out of nowhere, every half an hour or so. I thought it had to do with me using splitscreen along with youtube but then it also crashed when I was using DC alone. 22 crashes this week. Seems like a lot to me, everything else works fine. And just for the record it has nothing to do with whatever android 10 users are experiencing, my phone goes as far as android 8.

Comment 12

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Sep 20, 2019, 04:49 AM

i was getting a LOT of crashes during the Sunbeach Mona raid (this was in LD Player), but after Bathory came out all my installations have been rock solid.
    Does it crash only during battles?
    Have you tried running them at slower speeds?

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 20, 2019, 05:41 AM

It crashes during battle and after evolving childs. I run it at x2 but I always used to run it x3 without problems I think up to the last update it was working fine.
    I hate these random problems that are constantly there but since it affects few people they dont get solved (its like every update it crashes for some people but not for others?)

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Sep 20, 2019, 05:56 AM

yeah, i've had periods of stability and occasional weeks of mysterious crashes. for me on my phone it's been solid, my tablet rarely flakey, and on emulator where i get the most problems.

• Vick LV.23 Dream Chaser Sep 20, 2019, 04:50 AM

I have this problem since Sunbeach Mona.

• Draekon LV.18 Sage Sep 20, 2019, 04:55 AM

I didn't want to make another thread. I am using iOs. I can reproduce a crash. Whenever I am looking at a detailed child profile and swiping left or right, it will consistently crash after I'm guessing 50+ childs. I do this trying to find a particular item to switch among childs. It might be a memory leak as I have the app open for hours but it will consistently crash swiping profiles.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 20, 2019, 05:44 AM

Since it crashes at around a time the app has been opened I also thought it might be a memory leak, but it keeps crashing around at the same time even if I free more memory and put close background processes than if I dont so idk.
    I wouldnt even bother to post this if I could just reopen the app and continue, but during the ragna break getting a crash during a boss means I lose a ticket and I dont get any damage done to the boss even if I reopen the app, so its kinda shitty it doesnt save progress.

• Yamantaka LV.8 Bamboozled Sep 20, 2019, 08:20 AM

Mine crashes also, I think for me, it happened late Bathory patch or start of current Ragna. I thought it was only happening to me though.. (。•́︿•̀。)

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 20, 2019, 08:58 AM

You're not alone. But from what im researching almost every update some people have this problem. The thing is that its always *some* people only and the problem usually comes and goes with the different updates.
    Really annoying tbh. I wish you luck and hopefully you dont miss any ragna tickets because of the crashes.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Sep 22, 2019, 02:57 AM

Yes. I've never encountered this problem with the game before, so I've been wondering. I cant' say anything in particular has been triggering it either -- like, I don't think it's happening when I perform any specific actions. Just...random. :/

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Sep 20, 2019, 04:09 AM

I have no issues with my game crashing. I'm on Android 9. Hope you can figure out the issue! ಠωಠ

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 20, 2019, 05:38 AM

idk man, from what I read these things happen kinda randomly and never to everyone so I can just hope a next patch solves it. Thanks a bunch nonetheless 👌

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 21, 2019, 05:04 PM

yeah mine keeps crashing too. started around the Bathory patch. DC is the only game I have on my phone. It's a old phone Samsung Galaxy SJ5, but I don't believe it is the phone. I'm with BlueWolf on the memory leak.

Home