ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Sep 18, 2019, 11:12 PM 501 read

Ragna: Break Team, I am never prepared

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna: Break Team, I am never prepared  image 1

Team 1 is literally my always go to team to use. Why? I put way too much time into them, thou it's a bad team. It's possible for them to be Gold V, in PVP if I tried. But they're not a horrible team, their usual damage in Ragna in about 700k. But honestly I'm never prepared for the Ragna Break or World Boss Raid.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna: Break Team, I am never prepared  image 3

Thou here's a team I would have used for this Ragna: Break. I know have used for this Ragna: Break. Yeah, it's a weak cause the of the 2 natural 4 stars. Which are: 🔫GREEN VICTORIX (ATTACKER)🔫

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna: Break Team, I am never prepared  image 5

🤬LIBERATED ISHTAR (DEBUFFER) 🤬

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna: Break Team, I am never prepared  image 7

These 2 are literally my highest attackers, cause they are uncapped childs. My highest uncapped child is a +3 Dana, but Maat is +2 and she's the strongest cause of equipped items. So basically in the end I'm literally never prepared for these events. Thou I'm not complaining, cause I have a lot of fun with Destiny Child.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna: Break Team, I am never prepared  video cover image 8

Comment 14

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 19, 2019, 09:16 AM

dude I have so much more leveled and uncapped 5* childs and yet I cant surpass 1.3 million dmg, and sometimes my childs die sooner and I might do just 400k.
    Its like im always one step behind, I might have some good light types level60 and suddendly they are useless for the new worldboss/ragnaboss.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Sep 19, 2019, 10:32 AM

Damn, I'm not going to lie the level up system, is kinda of booty.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 19, 2019, 01:46 PM

It really wouldnt be a problem if I could just burn my whole stamina into farming xp, but sadly every narrative dungeon requires between 10k and 15k just to have the bare minimum chance of getting all rewards. So all of my stamina is constantly being saved up for that, with the sole exception being to complete daily challenges.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Sep 19, 2019, 06:43 PM

Yeah, I totally understand that.

• BadMelody LV.20 Professional Noob Sep 19, 2019, 03:55 PM

Do what I'm staring to do, build a dark team for ragna and try to get a demon hunter demon for two attackers.

The damage is pretty random when you play on auto (which I do), but i get anywhere between 800k-1.500k damage during this ragna with a +4 frej, +2 Elizabeth, +4 pantheon with the attackers having demobe hunter demon SC.

I plan on just maxing out a dark team for ragna. Eventually, I'll max out other attacker elements for WB and I'll just use the different attackers when they seem to do better than a dark team during ragna. This way I'll have a high stat pantheon that can be used in any gams mode, as well as high stat dark attackers for WB eventually.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Sep 19, 2019, 06:40 PM

What about the element advantage? Wouldnt you more damage with a whole light team?

• BetaQ LV.7 Nomad Sep 20, 2019, 02:05 AM

this is my dark team: maat, chang'e, pantheon, elizabeth, dark maat
    the highest damage for this season so far is 3.1million
    you can get 2.7million very easy
    you can do more than 2.35million for sure(half life)
    but you need to do it manual

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Sep 20, 2019, 02:06 AM

Geez, that's not terrible.

• BadMelody LV.20 Professional Noob Sep 20, 2019, 06:09 AM

A fully invested light team would definitely be ideal, but how long do you think it's gonna take you to get a super decked out team? Then what about the next team for the next ragna, and the next, and so on.

With a dark team, you know your gonna have a reliable team each ragna, and you'll slowly build a reliable type advantage team anyways because you'll have to prepare attackers for WB. The fact that dark elements have Demon hunter demon SC and don't do less damage to any other element makes them a nice jack of all trades type of team until you have heavily invested other teams.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Sep 20, 2019, 06:10 AM

Ah, I see your ideal

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Sep 20, 2019, 07:10 AM

This is the current team I'm running. I do about 1.05-1.3 mil damage, depending on the level of the boss. I think doing over a mil is pretty great.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Sep 20, 2019, 07:11 AM

I do about 700k or 600k, I still can do a mil thou it'll take more than one try.

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Sep 20, 2019, 07:19 AM

I have the Demon-Hunter Demon Soul Carta on Artemis. She's fully maxed, and does 11k-14k crit damage. Victorix does about 6k-8k weak point damage and 8k-9k crit damage. Melpomene is a great crit rate booster for dark Childs (and I think she might boost all crit rates on her slide skill), so if I played manual, I might be able to do even more damage. If you wanna see their full arsenals I can dm you and share their stats!

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Sep 20, 2019, 07:23 AM

Oooooh that sounds, amazing! I'll consider DMing you if I need any tips with teams for Ragna Break.

Home