mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master
Sep 18, 2019, 07:39 AM 1,040 read

Healer strategies for this raid. Recommendations?

FORUM

I've been experimenting with a number of healer options for this raid and aren't having much luck (no Neamhain yet 😓).   - Syrinx (6* +4 lvl 30-something) - doesn't seem to do much healing, fortitude seems to do much of the work. DMG: 1.1M - 1.3M. Consistent but low.   - Leda (maxed out) - Rita's death heal guns for my Cleopatra almost all the time but the majority of the time (60+%) I can survive the clock with a full party. DMG: 0.9M - 1.9M. Massively inconsistent but I am averaging around 1.4M.   - Epona (6* +4 lvl 60) - tried once and got a full party wipe with 1.0M damage. Vampirism doesn't do enough for Pantheon, but I didn't notice Rita doing extra damage on barriers. Instead, the DoT just ticked away the HP effectively enough.   - Maat (maxed excluding skills) - not tried Maat yet since I have no onyx spare to pump her skills up, but she seems less effective than Leda would be.   - Astrea (lvl 50) - She does heals instead of regen and so might be an option but she's had no investment and so is currently unusable for me.   - Rusalka (lvl 50 +5) - (her skills aren't raised) so she just couldn't heal   - Snow Miku (lvl 50 +1) - total party wipe because she couldn't heal fast enough. About 1M damage.     How is everyone else coping out there?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Healer strategies for this raid. Recommendations? image 2

Comment 11

• BetaQ LV.14 Chief Sep 18, 2019, 07:52 AM

I just use maat

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2019, 07:54 AM

and your team survives till the end intact?

• BetaQ LV.14 Chief Sep 18, 2019, 08:56 AM

yes...from what I see the death heal debuff is not a big deal

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Sep 18, 2019, 01:06 PM

when playing safe i'd go with maat too. the death heal debuff seems terrifying but it really lasts like 8 seconds at most. maat's super long heal duration will pretty much outpace it, also she can keep everyone healing while that debuff applies only to 2 childs.

the only time you really need to watch is after the boss' drive, if someone is too low i'd wait for the debuff to pass before sliding

leda should work out but her heal is a tad potent so a surprise death heal will put you in a bad spot quickly. you might have to use her drive to help the attackers recover, but vampirism tends to be useless on anyone else so i often found myself screwed anyway if chang'e/pantheon got too low.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2019, 10:07 PM

thanks, looks like i have to find a way to generate a truck-load of onyx... 😓

• Harlock LV.20 Champion Sep 18, 2019, 04:27 PM

Maat is the best choice

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2019, 10:07 PM

👍

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Sep 18, 2019, 08:11 PM

Use Maat or Selene the longest duration of Regen & awesome amount of heal

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2019, 10:08 PM

thanks

• JRyan123 LV.9 Nomad Sep 19, 2019, 11:51 AM

I've only gotten to lvl 38 boss so far, but I'm able to use Bikini Lisa as a healer so far without anyone dying.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Sep 19, 2019, 09:56 PM

I've found that Rita isn't really threatening until level 40. Good luck!

Home