NO NAME verified
Sep 17, 2019, 06:26 PM 747 read

Some typo in dialog

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some typo in dialog image 1
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some typo in dialog image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some typo in dialog image 3

So, I notice there are some typos in the dialog, I hope this will be fixed. If this not a typo, please forgive me since I'm not a native English speaker.

Comment 6

• SilentTree55 LV.9 Nomad Sep 17, 2019, 10:59 PM

hmmm... not finding anything wrong....

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Sep 17, 2019, 11:03 PM

Not the ones you pictured (although the spelling is a little sloppy), but I did also notice one or two mistakes. They do usually fix them.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 18, 2019, 03:07 AM

the line with stuffy frej saying, "...lp ....ease. is possibly a typo.

I believe it's meant to read, ...pl. ...ease.

• Devolant LV.24 Nightmare Sep 18, 2019, 06:44 AM

no it's supposed to be help please but because Frej is reluctant to say it, it's spelled like this to show how you can barely hear him

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 23, 2019, 03:03 PM

Generally agree with what's been said, that I don't think these are typos, but they do happen in game plenty- and often get fixed pretty quick (though imagine some less noticeable ones slipped through now and then.)

About the Help please statement from Frej- I took it more as him struggling to actually say it- like due to action, or injuries, 'spell effect', etc.
    Or possibly because of a 'bad connection' between them- also maybe due to him being busy fighting, or being hurt, etc. Or even just something like being further than the chicken can 'hear' properly.

The actual reason maybe clearer with previous and following 'scenes' taken into account, but tbh I don't really remember what all happened there and I don't feel like re-watching the story atm.

Edit- after posting I saw my wall of text, sorry it's so long lol
    Oh and to OP, I wouldn't worry, your English seems like its not too bad; and imo it's usually better to ask something like this and bring attention to issues, instead of 'ignoring' a real issue.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Sep 18, 2019, 01:11 PM

now that you mention it i did see a "tyring" somewhere, i think it was in bathory narrative

Home