Atreides LV.20 S
Sep 16, 2019, 10:19 PM 1,166 read

Having childs on banners a week before the event would make more sense.

FORUM

Resurrected Frej is the best (or second best) attacker for this Ragna Season, but you can't level him up and evolve him quick enough to really profit from it. By the time I have him at Level 60 with enough uncaps and leveled skills to hurt the level 40 boss, the Ragna season will be over. Which makes me want to skip the banner and just use my current best light attackers.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Having childs on banners a week before the event would make more sense. image 2

Comment 3

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Sep 16, 2019, 10:56 PM

If you pay in the form of blood gems, you can insta-level him to 50 and then 60. It's an intentional cash grab.

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Sep 17, 2019, 09:52 AM

I guess the question becomes, are there going to be more Dark Ragnas in the future? I'm wondering whether to pull on this banner as well.

Also, would he be able to take advantage of the S.T.F. soul carta? He's got curse on his drive. Would it be worth it?

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Sep 17, 2019, 11:50 AM

i think there was a saying related to this that went like you'd be more willing to purchase an umbrella on impulse if it were currently raining.

Home