BlueWolf LV.13 Chief
Sep 13, 2019, 10:27 PM 741 read

Welp

FORUM

So I already got my free bathory, I had 8k stamina when the event started, and as you can see I havent used it all yet. You might think im happy but im just a bit dissapointed in how rng based these "free" rewards are, the first 2 narrative dungeons I played I couldnt even get to this point even by the end of said events.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Welp image 2

Comment 6

• ReddlsRow LV.13 Chief Sep 14, 2019, 12:50 AM

i had 12k stamina at start.

im at step 4 and 7k stam left. you re lucky ;O

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 14, 2019, 05:15 AM

yeah thats what bothers me, my two first narrative dungeons I couldnt get even half of the main rewards because of bad rng, and that was a big drawback for me. Now just a little bit of rng and I have all of them in less than 4 days... I wish it would be easier to get the main rewards without any rng involved.

• Pheodix LV.20 Nightmare Sep 14, 2019, 07:29 AM

Rip I spend 10k and only at the start of step 4... rng was pretty bad for me this time around

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 14, 2019, 09:51 AM

Yeah I feel you, thats how my past narrative dungeons were for me too. I just wish it was more consistent instead of so rng based. Or at least they could put rewards that are limited to this event as the earliest rewards (what I mean is, the equipment and bathory should be like the first 4 rewards so nobody misses them).

• Pheodix LV.20 Nightmare Sep 14, 2019, 11:46 AM

Yeah, I feel like the gap between good rng and bad rng is a little too big in the narrative dungeons, maybe 10 instead of 15 for the bottom row would be a decent improvement.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Sep 14, 2019, 12:39 PM

Thats also a really good idea.

Home