BlueWolf LV.13 Chief
Aug 28, 2019, 09:11 AM 1,295 read

Emulator?

FORUM

Does anyone know if playing DC on pc through an emulator is a reason for ban? And if the answer is no: do you guys know a way to make it work on MuMu emulator?

Comment 7

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Aug 28, 2019, 09:20 AM

Of course it's not bannable - you're literally just logging into your Google Play account through an emulator rather than your device. The game is much comfier to play on PC imo.

The best emulator to use is LDPlayer, just make sure you turn on VT in your BIOS.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Aug 28, 2019, 09:40 AM

Thanks a bunch, some games weirdly enough confuse emulators with some kind of cheat and will ban you.
    Also I asked for the MuMu emulator since its the one im using for another game (and would prefer to not have multiple emulators lol) but its not that popular I think. And for some reason it wont let me log in with google play, but I'll try with facebook maybe.

• Muri LV.3 Lurker Aug 28, 2019, 09:43 AM

LD Player is known for spying their users out though.

But which emu doesn't? :^))

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Aug 28, 2019, 10:38 AM

Yeah, my antivirus catches it phoning home now and then. Eh.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Aug 28, 2019, 01:24 PM

Well, the one im using (MuMu) is chinese I believe, I dont want to generalize but a lot of chinese apps and programs are known for spying and collecting data all the time.
    But since I only use it for games they can spy on my anime tiddies simulators all they want lmfao

• Pheodix LV.20 Nightmare Aug 28, 2019, 04:42 PM

Personally I just use Nox, its not a great emulator and the game sometimes just crashes and gives up, but Its the easiest emulator to set up and I'm too lazy to change lol

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Aug 28, 2019, 11:08 PM

lol, I just cant use an emulator that doesnt run smooth af.

Home