Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled
Aug 23, 2019, 08:56 AM 656 read

What the heck is it w/ so many jp and kr posts ?

FORUM

I get the occasional question as pertains to a current or up coming global event but although I knew some players play all I think most of us here in the global dc board play ..get this, it's a shocker Global I usually gloss over and ignore but its becoming more work to find and keep up w

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What the heck is it w/ so many jp and kr posts ? image 2

global posts when it seems every other or each 2nd post is a dc ker or jp Its also some what spoilerish, I can see occasional questions as appropriate to current dc but it seems like a but much as of late

Comment 9

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Aug 23, 2019, 09:21 AM

It's my fault. I'm sorry if the posts are bothering you. I'll try to keep them to a minimum, I just get excited over seeing new things and I guess I was wanting to give people something to look forward to. Criticism noted!

• Dindingdong LV.8 Nomad Aug 23, 2019, 09:23 AM

but what if i like those posts? ๐Ÿฅบ

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Aug 23, 2019, 09:28 AM

It's really hard to please everyone. I'll try to find a happy medium.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Aug 23, 2019, 06:07 PM

It's definitely not just you that's doing it. I honestly don't mind being spoiled to content (I actually like it), but it is called global for a reason.

The thing to remember is that moot forums work in a way where your post pushes down other relevant posts, so you making a post about kr servers might push down an important post for global, thus less people will see it.

I usually downvote posts that show off that they pulled a 5*. It's not because I hate that they pulled a 5*, but it's because their post bogs down the forum and makes it less likely that the better posts will get noticed. Post yourself getting all the collab childs in one pull or two 5* in the same pull, or else I'm probably gonna downvote.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Aug 23, 2019, 11:07 PM

It might be better to post one thread with multiple KR screens/new childs/stats etc rather than make three separate threads for each one, if you get what I mean. Like BadMelody, I'm not bothered about spoilers (the Ricemine front page does that for me lol) but we did used to have people who would just post images from KR with barely any context as to what the screenshot was showing (I get it, boobs are nice but like BadMelody said, it pushes better topics down). At that point it does become spam imo.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Aug 23, 2019, 06:21 PM

Maybe destiny Child Game become popular This day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 23, 2019, 09:32 AM

all good was not nitpicking you in particular I think for a while there's been a bit of it going on by a number of users I think , again not saying never should it ever , but seemed excessively present overal as of late

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Aug 23, 2019, 09:46 AM

Ahh I understand. I actually didn't think so many people had the other versions. They're quite difficult to come by.

• Xethriel LV.20 Assassin Aug 24, 2019, 10:17 AM

์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š” ใ…Ž ใ…ก ใ…Ž

Home