TurkiDre LV.17 Sage
Aug 21, 2019, 06:42 PM 732 read

We need a selective child summon for this

FORUM

Hello everyone I'm here to say something when the game officially launched in December 2018 in global my first 5☆ was mafdet i was hype to have her and since that time till now i never got a duplicate of her till today i mean TODAY it's kinda sad to see this when my luck is crap i don't mind purchase a selective ticket from blood shop i want to pick up the unit i want i don't need RNGs tbh

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - We need a selective child summon for this  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - We need a selective child summon for this  image 3

Comment 17

• Atreides LV.20 S Aug 21, 2019, 08:48 PM

That's just the way it is. My Maat and Siren have been stuck at +4 for months while I have 7 extra Metis.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Aug 21, 2019, 08:51 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you'll get them eventually if the God of RNG blessed us and keep your gold/onyx ready when they're appearing to you

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Aug 21, 2019, 06:53 PM

But rng is how gacha games tempt you to spend money, that why you can spend blood gems to at least pick a specific element.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Aug 21, 2019, 07:01 PM

picking that specific element also leads you to RNG you might getting more duplicates of different child like in my case dana/maat/aria/diablo and nirrti all maxed uncapped and still have some duplicates like one or two of these childs that's why it should be limited per month to use selective summon it'll satisfy me at least

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Aug 21, 2019, 11:15 PM

That's what I mean, everything is gonna be rng because that's how they get their targeted spenders to fork over more money rather than just giving them an option to straight up buy the child they want.

They're main goal is not trying to satisfy you, it's trying to suck as much money from the playerbase as they can without causing so much frustration that a large chunk quits, and apparently that means putting children on banners every once in a while so you can have a better shot at getting them as opposed to just letting you buy them flat out.

• Tula LV.6 Elite Four Aug 22, 2019, 02:56 AM

Dont say anything... Summoned two from plat chests today....

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Aug 22, 2019, 03:01 AM

that's EVEnation 😂 sorry for the laugh but damn she's thirsty for you

• Tula LV.6 Elite Four Aug 22, 2019, 03:12 AM

Yeah, first got at first day...Then was happy but now its a curse xD

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Aug 22, 2019, 03:13 AM

is there's any plans for these duplicates is it ok to keep them for future or just a waste of inventory

• Tula LV.6 Elite Four Aug 22, 2019, 03:18 AM

There is something ;) House of Ressurrection, you must to use 5 unwanted copies of 5* childs and then you can choose dupes from you already summoned unit which you need to fully uncap, currency and instruction depends on server, in jp its new currency at kr you use blood gems.

• Tula LV.6 Elite Four Aug 22, 2019, 03:21 AM

From 5x5* chosed additional copies you will acquire one random child from that pull.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Aug 22, 2019, 03:24 AM

cool! i was about this close to dumping all my 5 duplicates of frey into evolving max uncapped elizabeth

• Tula LV.6 Elite Four Aug 22, 2019, 03:27 AM

TurkiDre  In kr server House of Ressurection was added during Bari event so be strong! Its more near that you think ;)

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Aug 22, 2019, 03:32 AM

Tula  if only she got her cheeks released that cheek want to breath 😂

• Tula LV.6 Elite Four Aug 22, 2019, 03:34 AM

TurkiDre  As a female player i can survive without that ;p

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Aug 22, 2019, 03:35 AM

Tula  oh ok i won't pushing more sorry if i offended you 🙏🏽

• Tula LV.6 Elite Four Aug 22, 2019, 03:38 AM

TurkiDre  Not really, I am too many years into anime/asian games/korean dramas to be schocked ;) But its interesing to open DC sometimes at bus...

Home