Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master
Aug 18, 2019, 01:44 AM 643 read

10.8k lisa banner

FORUM

Thought I wasnt gonna get her but got lisa the on last pull, and of course another rusalka lol, thank u mammon!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 10.8k lisa banner image 2

Comment 10

• Angelredeye LV.20 Witch Aug 18, 2019, 02:01 AM

6 k und i pull her of a yolo singel๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Aug 18, 2019, 06:46 AM

6k?! dang that's lucky! congrats!

• Albedo LV.20 Nightmare Aug 18, 2019, 01:45 AM

Congrats on your Lisa and Rusalka lol I will not be summoning for her and tbh I think this RB is the worst ever Isode is just too brutal for me and my team

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Aug 18, 2019, 06:46 AM

thank u, very much appreciated! and aww lisa actually helps so much, she rids of those pesky balloon and freeze debuffs which slow your skill gauge, was getting 900k-1m auto dmg before lisa and now 1.3m, I think her removing debuffs let's me actually do some dmg lol

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2019, 10:16 AM

Congrats on getting Bikini Lisa!! Now you will able to forget the BB collab lol jk. I won't do any pull for her (yet might decide on later times >w>) because of the aftershock of not getting Nine hahahaha TwT. But also, my team is capable on getting more damage points, despite the painstaking water balloons and freeze, so there's no need to pull her at the time being :3

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Aug 18, 2019, 11:10 AM

thank u! and thanks for reminding me about bb, my nine archive slot will forever be greyed out like the mikus lol jk but all good tho, chin up and still grinding.

I just couldnt figure out how to pass 1.1m auto, took me a couple wasted tickets testing so decided to roll for her since I was using a +0 abadon (have no other wood attackers except siren) so switched out aba for lisa turned out to be better, plus I'm a collector and I want all the waifus ๐Ÿ˜

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2019, 11:38 PM

Oh oops lol oh well, you could just tap on the Childs that you have claimed so it'll be all better X3.

I usually did on manual mode and if otherwise, I get 1.2-1.3 million. Aww sad, have you tried to use 2 attackers, say Abaddon and Siren and then switched Maat for Lisa? I've seen players, guides, and those whales that they used Lisa instead of Maat. I might try to use Lisa despite she'll be a Lv. 50 5*. (Yes, I got her cause collector's instinct >w>). Good thing luck throws you blessings with a chance of 99.99% of all Childs รบwรน lol

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Aug 19, 2019, 07:36 AM

Haha nice congrats u got lisa! actually it's 99% for all and 1% for banner child, like 1% matters lol. I've tried my maat +6 but skilled only to +4 rank with 2 attackers siren+4 abadon+0 with melp+6 and change+6 was only able to auto 1-1.1m dmg, maybe ill try again when I rank her skills up but I'm happy with my set up average 1.3 auto, I could be doing better but I'm not shooting for the top

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Apr 9, 2020, 12:58 AM

daily

• Meowth LV.7 Team Rocket Jul 10, 2020, 12:48 AM

shes so kawaii!

Home