R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy
Jul 17, 2019, 09:35 AM 700 read

Blood Money...

FORUM

Just wanted to shoot a question to everybody and ask what they do with their blood gems? Save’em up for a special banner? Or use them on evolution material?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Blood Money... image 2

Comment 8

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 17, 2019, 09:54 AM

I save them up for skins and if I have extra I buy the giga cosmin incase I want to max a childs lvl before an event, kinda like emergency exp

• NO NAME verified Jul 17, 2019, 10:23 AM

Same. The bulk of mine has been to help jump a 6* to level 60 quickly. Oh and I missed one Devil Pass, so used some to get Olga's skin too.

• Kaz3Valz LV.3 JUST SEND IT Jul 17, 2019, 10:48 AM

same

• icexs LV.7 Nomad Jul 17, 2019, 09:55 AM

I usually use mine to upgrade a character to max level. (5 star 6 star max) And that is about it honestly. So I usually save them unless i want a character at max level.

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Jul 17, 2019, 10:06 AM

I've been saving mine for skins in the RE:BIRTH lab. I don't really care for the summoning or the shop items. I'm not going to be able to get them all but just the ones I like.

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Jul 17, 2019, 04:09 PM

I save them only for skins.
    One day i will use it to buy exp child for completion sake.

• NO NAME verified Jul 18, 2019, 02:00 AM

I would never use them for experience slimes just because experience is a resource that is easily obtainable. It just takes time and patience, which can be mitigated by grinding during hot time overnight while you sleep.

We’ve seen multiple instances of blood gem banners used to obtain limited childs, or Ragna specific childs. Also Ragna specific soul carta. In my opinion, this is a much better use as you can’t easily obtain these childs/carta elsewhere.

Costumes are also an option, though they’re expensive and since they’re purely cosmetic, they serve little benefit to childs you aren’t using often for PVP. Is one costume worth 2 limited childs, or 4 5* soul carta? 🤔

HOR is also something to keep in mind. I think there’s a 99% chance it will require flowers of the underworld, but until we know for sure it won’t be blood gems, I would hold steady and save.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that you can never have too many resources in this game.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Jul 18, 2019, 01:50 AM

Hoard them for No reason!

Home