kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy
Jul 14, 2019, 05:44 AM 929 read

diablo is ok

FORUM

i put a stupid amount of mats into her so i figured she could earn her keep by participating in wb, turns out she does a surprising amount of damage for a tank ._. the retaliation buff is pretty nice i guess.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - diablo is ok image 2

so, tell me about a child you are using that had surprising output!

Comment 13

• NO NAME verified Jul 14, 2019, 05:50 AM

Nice. How are your Diablo uncaps?

I used Moa for her leader skills and tap because Khepri is absurdly resistant to -def debuffs which made my 5.5k agl Freesia and Jupiter struggle to land their debuffs. Damage got better using her for my surprise as debuffs got their uptime increased.
    But I'm using Melpomene as leader right now (if I only had rolled for Durandal =/)

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2019, 06:42 AM

my diablo is +6, but only skill level 5 cus onyx zzz

wow, thats really cool to see moa being used like that, thanks for pointing that out, i might give her a try! crit buff also sounds like a good move

• NO NAME verified Jul 14, 2019, 08:05 AM

I'm trying both Jupiter and Melpomene as leader. Thing is that I can't see any difference in damage, but I still need to max three light attackers skills before I can get to a conclusion. Still, Moa + 3-4 debuffers is pretty decent if you (like me) lack one or two characters.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2019, 03:00 PM

i tried some runs with melph as leader and i was able to break 3mil, up from average 2.7 ^o^ thanks again! yes i'm kind of in the same boat i just need skill upgrades on my light attackers, sooo much onyyyyx n_n

• NO NAME verified Jul 14, 2019, 03:10 PM

Onyx is the strongest and most annoying debuffer in this game u.u
    Two days hoping for onyx from WB daily rewards but I didn't get any onyx =/
    Got my 6th Jupiter from the cards though, so I'm happy anyway :D

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 14, 2019, 08:41 AM

I tried the debuff evasion leader skill from Nirrti, but I didn't notice a difference.

My team scores much higher with a leader skill that increases damage. Plus my Nirrti has no investment and therefore also takes a backrow slot.

• NO NAME verified Jul 14, 2019, 08:55 AM

Moa's tap also reduces debuff EVA. Like I said, I lack some childs like Durandal, my Midas is +0, so I pretty much have one open slot. I can see debuffs landing more often when using Moa, but I found another better team comp. Still, using Moa helped Lycadelish to increase his damage by like 300k.

Not saying Moa is a beast for WB but if you lack units to work around she might be an option if your debuffers are heavily invested because Khepri thing isn't high agl but a very high debuff eva against -def (blind and poison seem to land easily than -def debuffs)

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 14, 2019, 08:58 AM

I saw people in top rank using her. That sounds pretty cool about her tap!

I actually don't have Moa though.

I know right, she gets blinded easily, but she's hard to hit with def down

• NO NAME verified Jul 14, 2019, 05:47 AM

I was curious about this. I thought that she might. Good stuff 👍

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 14, 2019, 08:39 AM

I've been wanting to try Diablo. Mine is only +3 and not fully skilled up.

I had built her thinking her new skin would be free. And because she's fun to use on stage 4-6-4 versus all those dark enemies. I like the sound effect

And she does good damage for a tank, as the only tank I know of that hits twice.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2019, 03:07 PM

yeah i really like her, the double tap paired with the damage absorption buff (i just call it retaliation) can do a surprising amount of damage with proper setup and a bit of luck.
    its just tricky that her taunt skill is on the tap so that you can actually get enemies to hit her. tho if the taunt was on the slide that would be pretty overpowered. then again, dana's current slide is absurd so what do i know lol

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 14, 2019, 03:37 PM

Even after fighting Diablo every day in Rebirth, I still can't really figure out how Enrage works.

It just seems to be random whether it retaliates or not, so I can't build any strategy.

It could be because I use Syrinx, and therefore they take 0 damage sometimes.

But when it hits, it's totally fuckin brutal. It can do like 9,000 damage or more versus Dark, I think.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 14, 2019, 04:53 PM

Here's how Enrage works:

- First slide will begin the damage accumulation. The following slides will release the accumulated damage and restart the accumulation at the same time.

- DoT damages and damage negated by Fortitude buff don't count.

- Damage released is displayed as red damage. The amount is equal to accumulated dmg, with a cap equal to normal damage from slide skill multiply by the percentage or value displayed in the skill description.

For example, assume that Diablo's slide normally does 1000 dmg to the target, and the percentage is 350%.

If the dmg accumulated is 6000, then the Enrage's retaliated dmg is 1000 x 350% = 3500 (the remaining 2500 is discarded).

If the dmg accumulated is 2000, then the retaliated dmg is 2000.

Home