Edstrom LV.12 Fearless
Jul 12, 2019, 03:30 PM 775 read

World Boss Lag

FORUM

My phone seems to lag a little bit on the World Boss even at 1x speed. Is there an emulator or any other tricks that can make the game run smoother?  

Comment 14

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 12, 2019, 04:44 PM

in the options try turning off Live2D motion and turning on Low Resolution Battle Mode, i think they help a little bit ><

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Jul 13, 2019, 01:00 AM

thanks this did reduce my lag for the most part. i lag alittle when fever mode ends but other than that its good. it increased my damage by around 300k.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jul 12, 2019, 07:59 PM

I play using LDPlayer on my PC mostly, it's smooth as butter. It's the emulator I'd recommend.

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 12, 2019, 08:08 PM

It failed to install on my PC. Do you have any suggestions about that?

I've really never had that problem with any software ever.

I have an i5 and 760 GTX.

Also, I'm using Windows 8.1. Are you using 7 or 10?

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jul 12, 2019, 08:14 PM

Uh, I dunno. I'm on Win 7 and it installed fine - you have to turn on a certain setting in BIOS to get it to run smooth, but it still let me install it beforehand. There's a few YT videos on how to install it, I'd say give them a watch.

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 12, 2019, 05:58 PM

I'm trying some things too. World Boss runs so poorly on my phone.

My score in WB is much lower than I figure it should be and someone suggested it might be related to the poor framerate.

I tried Low Res Battle Mode but it didn't seem to change anything. All it did was turn off the sound -- the reason I never use this setting. It's a bug, I'm sure. Maybe only on my phone.

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 12, 2019, 08:19 PM

I sometimes use Bluestacks for Practice mode. Because it runs like a dream. But it crashes often. Like every 5 to 30 minutes. Gives no error, just closes.

Like if I try to change the speed during battle or click on the screen, sometimes it closes. Other times while navigating menus.

I might try it with Destiny Child's lower graphics settings or locked framerate just to see if that changes anything. (I have them all the way up).

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 13, 2019, 02:09 AM

I use LDplayer, settings set to 1 core. bluestacks has a memory leak for DC and crashes every 15 minutes of gameplay

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 13, 2019, 08:12 PM

I'll try installing it again. It failed to install last time I tried (several times).

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 14, 2019, 02:13 AM

It installed fine this time. Works great. No crashes. I'm really fuckin happy to be able to play this game at a nice framerate.

thanks for the encouragement.

What's with the 1 core suggestion? Is it necessary? I did what you said. 1 core works fine, but 2 is recommended. Just wondering.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 14, 2019, 02:25 AM

nice! I'm glad you've got it set up, it's so much easier to play on a desktop and not to mention the framerates are hella smooth unless u have mass multiple instances open. Ive read using 1 core is better on your system if you're using one instance, using 2 cores or higher is better especially if you're multi instancing like having more than one destiny child open or playing multiple games at the same time. u can leave setting at recommended 2 cores

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 14, 2019, 08:50 AM

I have one more question. Did you allow root permission in the setting? It's the default setting.

But when I restarted my computer I got this file name warning.

Did yours install in the same place?

I specifically instructed it to install in Program Files (x86), but it only put the installer there. The program and files are in that folder called Program directly in Windows root directory.

I will try to reinstall it to a different hard drive, I guess.

I don't see anyone mentioning it online.

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 14, 2019, 08:53 AM

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 14, 2019, 11:10 AM

Whoa over never seen that before, it's in the drive where I selected it to install to. Should just be another program under your c drive if u installed it there

Home