Guchko LV.17 Elite Four
Jul 12, 2019, 03:44 AM 430 read

Which one do you think is better?

FORUM

I'm surprised they have the gambling packages in the store, when they also made it so that you can buy the new child in those special mission thingies (thank GOD). But I'm just curious do you guys actually think the gamble box is better or no? If it wasn't obvious, personally I think the gamble box is garbage.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Which one do you think is better? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Which one do you think is better? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Which one do you think is better? image 4

Comment 8

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 12, 2019, 10:24 AM

assuming worst possible "luck", a single sytry will cost $176 via the lucky package, while a single sytry via mission pass is only half that. so if you just want 1 sytry for collection purposes then step 2 mission pass is the way to go. obv it sounds more ideal to buy two packages and the best outcome would be sytry+5, but the rates are just too gross for that price.

• Nonfakeuser LV.10 Jumpmaster Jul 12, 2019, 03:47 AM

is she even worth? mostly ftp here and i'm thinking about summoning her or no (well, trying to xD)

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Jul 12, 2019, 05:07 AM

The tier list on Ricemine hasn't been updated, but on the Japanese tier list she excellent for World Boss. PvP and Ragna she's decent as well. That being said I'm not the kind of person to spend that much on a limited child.

• Nonfakeuser LV.10 Jumpmaster Jul 12, 2019, 10:48 AM

it's to late for me sempai...

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Jul 12, 2019, 11:01 AM

Oh, don't get me wrong... I did four pulls on this banner. I'm just not spending actual dough.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 12, 2019, 11:22 AM

While she doesn't have much use in other modes, she's a must-have for every WB from here on.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 12, 2019, 03:49 AM

if I was lucky ( I mean very lucky to pull that 3% every time the 1st one but I would like to guarantee it so probably 2nd opition (btw I don't spend a dine on this game )

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Jul 12, 2019, 04:19 AM

so far my calculations spend is gone wrong. purchase 1/4 the tickets but got 5* ticket instead of Sytry which I need to purchase another 3/4 to confirm the child rewards and the 2.7k crystal pull is also not happening for me even with live. Hope the RNG got better for tomorrow when everything is much stable because I noticed after sometime playing this game usually the first day after maintenance rolled out you either get very lucky or very unlucky at RNG ✌🏻. Good luck guys.

Home