Ken Lii (์ผ„๋ฆฌ) LV.15 Chief
Jul 12, 2019, 02:47 AM 620 read

Re:Birth Labyrinth Costumes (Season II)

FORUM

Is been awhile I have posted something exciting here and it seems the Re:Birth discussion tab is also removed so I think Forum tab is more suitable for post of something like this. I'm so excited to see new Labyrinth Costumes (Season II) Thanks DCG creative artist for the lovely costumes and designs. I live them all ๐Ÿ˜˜ As for past ReLab Season I costumes I didn't manage to get all of them and is just kinda sad to see those costumes are no longer available for grab (I always got unlucky at grid refresh and only managed to get one or two costumes per grid and somehow I have many repeating costumes). Did I spend too much time to synthesis all the items? or should I pass and refresh the grid once I fell unlucky about it? I want to improve gameplay on Season II costumes grab. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป How about you guys? Did you manage to get every costume (I envy you if you got it ๐Ÿคญ) Hope Season II this time is kind to me because up until now Seeker's Labyrinth stage 4 +3 still impossible to beat unless my team must be at least 80k power above I think. Hope they developer can bring back those costumes I missed out because I did try hard to get them just unlucky most the time ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re:Birth Labyrinth Costumes (Season II)  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re:Birth Labyrinth Costumes (Season II)  image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re:Birth Labyrinth Costumes (Season II)  image 4

Comment 14

• Atreides LV.20 S Jul 12, 2019, 03:32 AM

I wasted a grid refresh ticket just a few days ago, before knowing that new skins were finally arriving.

• Ken Lii (์ผ„๋ฆฌ) LV.15 Chief Jul 12, 2019, 03:53 AM

I'm also surprised to see the many new stuff after maintenance and I didn't remember reading it in the dev notice that the old ones will be gone or stay. Hope someone can help me about this situation. I'm addicted to collecting all the costumes ๐Ÿ˜›

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 12, 2019, 10:19 AM

the older pactmaker skins weren't removed, the in-game drop table has been updated to show the new skins and the old skins are still on the list. so i don't think you missed out on anything yet.

• Ken Lii (์ผ„๋ฆฌ) LV.15 Chief Jul 12, 2019, 10:32 AM

Genius ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I forgot about this chart. So it means the chances is still there but never gone. Thanks for this revisit confirmation

• NO NAME verified Jul 12, 2019, 02:58 AM

Whoa whoa wait, what??? The old costumes didnโ€™t disappear? My grid still displays the โ€œoldโ€ costumes and didnโ€™t reset after the update.

I would not be pleased if the originals were removed as I only managed to get roughly half of them, and it wasnโ€™t through lack of trying.

• Ken Lii (์ผ„๋ฆฌ) LV.15 Chief Jul 12, 2019, 03:09 AM

Really? Thank God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
    Is it you just grid refresh today after maintenance?
    Because I checked the Costume Archives and the season I list is no longer at the top only season II costumes.
    Maybe they are showing only the new arrival which is this case great news again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Valchirion LV.23 Fast as Lightning Jul 12, 2019, 03:17 AM

Yesterday I used 30k just to find a grid with Elizabeth skin because it was clearly wrote that the skins were limited....

• NO NAME verified Jul 12, 2019, 03:25 AM

Iโ€™ll be so mad if thatโ€™s the case. I cleared so many grids and reset so many more, but got garbage grid after garbage grid and the skins that did show up were always ones I already had. I already have all 4 skins from my current grid.

The RNG reward system is already terribly unbalanced. The โ€œsome get lucky while others get screwedโ€ through no determining factor other than dumb luck is so tired. If they exacerbate it by removing skins and make them even harder/impossible to get for no reason (these are all DC IP and are not collaboration related), RIP...

• Ken Lii (์ผ„๋ฆฌ) LV.15 Chief Jul 12, 2019, 03:49 AM

Yes this is why I'm hoping someone could confirmed it is still available somewhere else or it gone for good
    I didn't get Shisho and Kasumi yet so kinda unfortunate enough for myself in this game ๐Ÿคฃ

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 12, 2019, 10:14 AM

where was it announced that the skins are limited?

• Blasters LV.9 Nomad Jul 12, 2019, 03:32 AM

I've already got the Maat skin... now I need that Dana skin in my life. Could go either way on the rest. Funny enough, my first grid after maintenance (grid refreshed with crystal) gave me Maat and the last skin I needed from the previous set, Aria.

• Ken Lii (์ผ„๋ฆฌ) LV.15 Chief Jul 12, 2019, 03:50 AM

Maat is a keeper and she does looks really nice and sweet with her less revealing costume I suppose ๐Ÿคญ

• Blasters LV.9 Nomad Jul 12, 2019, 04:11 AM

Yup, super cute! Love it! Same reason I want Dana so much!

• Ken Lii (์ผ„๋ฆฌ) LV.15 Chief Jul 12, 2019, 04:25 AM

Me too. Hope everyone got the costumes ๐Ÿ˜„

Home