Jwojwo LV.14 Chief
Jun 27, 2019, 06:49 PM 339 read

Should I reset?

FORUM

I already have the skin and not sure if the equipments worth it?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Should I reset? image 2

Comment 18

• NO NAME verified Jun 27, 2019, 07:23 PM

Yours is a top tier board. It doesn’t get much better. If you reset, you might get a board more in line with my luck, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone

• Jwojwo LV.14 Chief Jun 27, 2019, 07:42 PM

yeah, you right, time to spend those damm coins πŸ˜…

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player Jun 27, 2019, 07:58 PM

i am quite sure this is absolutely the worst board ive ever seen!!! ouch buddy.......ouch!!!! refer to my reply to jwojwo's comment above ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

• NO NAME verified Jun 27, 2019, 09:01 PM

That’s one of my good ones! 😜 What’s worse is I already have Aria’s pactmaker skin (and Phoenix’s too) πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player Jun 27, 2019, 10:30 PM

ouch!!! i have gotten 3 boards with Chang'e pactmaker skin and 2 of them were before i even had a single copy of chang'e as a child.....also have had arias skin twice....but one of the aria boards also had artemis skin so that was cool.....my only desire left is the Myrina pactmaker skin

• NO NAME verified Jun 27, 2019, 10:39 PM

I still haven’t seen Chang’e or Myrina pactmaker skins

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player Jun 27, 2019, 11:03 PM

youll see the Mei skin sooner rather than later im sure....it seems pretty common....the myrina skin seems a lot more evasive....havent seen many players with it....not as many as there is Mei's.....ill prolly shoot myself if i see another Mei skin!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player Jun 28, 2019, 12:18 AM

as we are talking about horrible boards....i just finished a board that really only had the Elizabeth skin on it (which i really like, so that was cool) but then i get this board....granted the 5* guarenteed grade A equipment ticket is ok....(could end up being a dive suit...which is useless to me) this is completely god awful!!!!

BTW-----First....right after the Elizabeth board, i got a board with a Russalka child(garbage), the mayahuel skin(already have it) and a mayahuel child on it(mine is already +6) and nothing else useful so i used my reset ticket we just got....now im stuck with this crap!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜« i will not waste 1900 to reset #Nope

• Rindow LV.20 Apex > Fortnite Jun 27, 2019, 08:34 PM

Today I complete one board, and was total trash, but I reset whit ticket and get this board. At first i was disappointed, because I have both skin, but then I noticed that sweet 5* girl, I need her so much, well I need 2 time her to make my Change to +6.

• Jwojwo LV.14 Chief Jun 27, 2019, 10:02 PM

Sweet board man

• Rindow LV.20 Apex > Fortnite Jun 27, 2019, 10:18 PM

I only now noticed something on you screenshot, I say in this way. Can I borrow like half of you onyx?

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player Jun 27, 2019, 07:10 PM

that medallion is nice and the 5* child summon ticket.....also....you have to pay 1900 crystals...if it were me, I would a NOT

• Jwojwo LV.14 Chief Jun 27, 2019, 07:41 PM

thanks man, been pondering for a long time.😊

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player Jun 27, 2019, 07:56 PM

your welcome, glad i could help bud....also that fairy circlet equipment is npt common at all either.....and just as a note....unless your board is absolutely god awful like my good buddy dragon fanπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ it is not really plausible to reset....it costs 1900 for gods sake....and also you dont get your 10x summon ticket.....DQfan's board down there is literally prolly the worst ive ever seen....and still i dont think i could bring myself to spend the 1900 crystals to reset it....you kinda just bite the bullet and get through the board and hope for a better one

• Jwojwo LV.14 Chief Jun 27, 2019, 10:04 PM

yeah 2 a plus accessory is really gold man, just realised

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jun 27, 2019, 10:26 PM

This is a fantastic board. After all, eventually you get duplicate skins on your boards no matter what. So might as well grab the 5* ticket.

Even the 2x 25 stacks accessory upgrade fodder in the bottom row are great. You can use them to upgrade those A grade 5* accessories from the top row.

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Jun 28, 2019, 01:56 PM

I'm just gonna leave this here...

• RÊX LV.9 Nomad Jul 9, 2019, 05:09 AM

didnt get a better one yet

Home