Diafylim LV.10 Nomad
Jun 17, 2019, 02:54 PM 1,851 read

The inevitable

FORUM

I think I'm reaching the point where I'm slowly losing interest in a mobile game, this case in particular, DC. I'll most likely stick around but maybe become less active. Met some awesome folks here. To think I was so excited just this past ragna event and the gacha banners. Its like the drugs wore offπŸ˜…. DC is actually the 3rd mobile game I can recall where I stuck with for more than 3 months. Love my DC gacha waifus though and there are more I'd like to see come to global and possibly obtain and awaken. It is the only mobile game I play on my phone as of now and there isn't any other to replace it yet. In other news, I've known of this since the trailer dropped but who else is also interested in this game in the works by shiftup as well? Poster girl in the middle was...........very niceπŸ˜‹ in the trailer, dem jiggle physics. Also wish global could get KR voices too. I'm a Japanese seiyuu fanatic but Korean voices sounds nice too for my waifus.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - The inevitable image 2

Comment 6

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 Jun 17, 2019, 08:49 PM

That's sad to hear :/. On the other hand, I'll probably check it out. I've been looking for other mobile games to keep me entertained. But I don't know, I hope it's something i can play in public xd. Because, if it's like the trailer, a giant ass jiggling when you shoot, it's hard pass for me. At least DC's gameplay doesn't show too much.

• icexs LV.7 Nomad Jun 18, 2019, 02:08 AM

This is by far one of the best communities I have been to, Actually one of the most active mobile communities I have been in . I can feel ya about how this game is losing my interest as well but I am excited to see the future of this game. Best of luck to ya, and Look up OverHit, Been playing that and its pretty fun.

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Jun 18, 2019, 02:05 AM

Sorry to hear mate, but hope ya had fun in your time till now :)
    And not that I need another game but may take a peek at that lol.
    Good luck in your future games.

• Giratina LV.17 Monster Jun 18, 2019, 05:40 AM

that was a pleasure talking with you mate! Come see us from time to time :)

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jun 18, 2019, 10:41 AM

I'm a huge fan of the tales of series from.bandai namco , theres a new console one coming soon but this one for mobile due to hit this year looks super dope,I love the idea of the brand of a sin [note looks like a rune or modified summon circle], and placed on the body relared.to the sin thst was committed is awesome since they then use that brand to summon power
    ,the artes skills are rad
    https://youtu.be/DGP7RRgDd0k
    that's from a recent event building hype for the game
    game site https://crestoria-en.tales-ch.jp/index.php
    I'm watching and hoping for this to be as good as it promises to be so far

• Juan Vi Hernandez LV.21 OPFOR Jun 18, 2019, 03:50 PM

Is the game free ?

Home