Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage
Jun 14, 2019, 02:13 AM 1,546 read

Which stage to grind? (Narrative)

FORUM

No one’s asked it yet I’m sure they will, but what stage is recommended to grind narrative? I’ve just been doing Hard stage 7.

Comment 14

• redtriangle53 LV.12 Chief Jun 14, 2019, 02:31 AM

I have noticed that at my level it is very difficult to consistently get 3 stars on the final stage, because I am forced to include ash in my team as a boost child, who is underleveled atm, and I am forced to have her as a partner child as well. So two attackers and a healer are locked in, meaning you can only really freely choose two childs for the team. In addition it's a pretty tough level, so I can't consistently beat it, let alone with 3 stars.

So I agree that hard 7 is the best in terms of earning roses. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has a team build for hard 8 that works consistently(and doesn't require too many uncaps).

• Impaler/Asmodeus LV.7 Nomad Jun 14, 2019, 02:41 AM

Wish they gave some onyx instead of Napping Places for leveling Ashtoreth.

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jun 14, 2019, 06:30 AM

Are we sure if we have Ashteroth or Syrinx in the Partner slot, we don't get the bonus credit for them?

You tried it?

• redtriangle53 LV.12 Chief Jun 14, 2019, 06:50 AM

the rules say so, and there is no arrow symbol on the partner regardless of who was originally in the slot

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jun 14, 2019, 07:05 AM

I read the rules and I didn't feel it was perfectly clear. But I didn't try it.

No arrow, no bonus. You're right.

Thanks.

• Mikadzura LV.16 Wraith Main Jun 14, 2019, 02:37 AM

me too

• Giratina LV.17 Monster Jun 14, 2019, 02:55 AM

do you use all your stam in it?

• Impaler/Asmodeus LV.7 Nomad Jun 14, 2019, 03:20 AM

Can anyone point out how much stamina on average is needed to get all 8 rewards? I currently spent around 5K stamina and haven't even got this napping place. Feels like such a waste sometimes.

And are these event missions restored each day? If yes, then I won't waste any more stamina today, since event lasts 14 days.

• MinaNeo LV.18 Nightmare Jun 14, 2019, 03:40 AM

Yes they restore every day~

Never gotten all 8 rewards in the kr/jp version because of stamina issues.
    Good news is that they implemented a new feature to skip a board after you got the main reward. That makes it so much easier to clear all!

• Marcin Wójtowicz LV.3 Lurker Jun 15, 2019, 07:59 AM

Really? I need like 20 more pulls to get last reward. And 75k stamina left

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jun 14, 2019, 03:22 AM

dungeon stamina cost is crazy high
    a defense lowering debuffer or attack augmenter will make a strong supporter attacks hit harder ie change , or attacker with soul carta that boosts bleed [high level verdelet ] , curse [w curse boost carta] or poison helps , make sure to buy the battle buffs on the selection screen

an alternate method is an additional defense supporter to make them all nice and tanky ie I have a fully maxed 60 plus 6 flora so she adds shields , boosts defense, leader buff is +defense all as well

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 Jun 14, 2019, 07:50 AM

I've been grinding stage 8 hard mode for a while. I get about 400 to 500 roses per run (600-800 if I flip 3 roses).how much you get from stage 7?

• GGG LV.5 Lurker Jun 14, 2019, 08:08 AM

Like previous dungeons it is best to do the one you can handle without dying and losing cards. Now, when you get the new narrative child for the bonus, if you don't have a lot of level up slime you could use a blood gem slime to raise her to 50 instantly, otherwise I highly recommend getting her to at least 35 and awakening her there, otherwise she will get wiped out too much. I am spending some energy on leveling her using the 10x normal stage daily requirement. You lose some stamina doing this but it is better to get her to where she lives.

• Kaz3Valz LV.3 JUST SEND IT Jun 16, 2019, 08:26 PM

i use Selene, syrinx, ash x2 and chang e... works ok

Home