kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy
Jun 6, 2019, 11:47 AM 1,037 read

time to hunt some rats

FORUM

yes it's another cheater callout post, but i wanted to make sure these super sneaky ones near the bottom of the board get caught. ย  even if you were lucky enough to have the meta team of high uncap pantheon, elizabeth, d.maat, etc. you still needed to play a very diligent run with proper taps and slides and a slice of crit luck to make 4mil damage. the ppl who made it on here legitimately really earned it, and i'd hate more than anything for the players at the 101st and 102nd spot to miss their rewards because of these rats. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ย  as for everyone else, hope you had a good ragna season ^^b ย 

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - time to hunt some rats image 2

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Jun 6, 2019, 12:46 PM

That Nimbus guy on 98th position is kinda suspicious too. I have a +2 lvl 60 Elizabeth just like him/her and I use a +5 Demon Hunter carta and after trying more than one hundred runs for damage record I pretty much know her capability...using a +0 Werewolf and a +1 5* Frej with her can't make him/her kill the boss under 04:57...the guy isn't even using Pantheon.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jun 6, 2019, 04:37 PM

i agree even a +6 werewolf won't give the synergy to reach 4mil and there's no way anyone can crit that much without pantheon. good catch, hopefully they can verify it while they do the leaderboard calculations

• NO NAME verified Jun 6, 2019, 04:45 PM

Oh yeah. In the other hand I was surprised by a guy using a +4 Werewolf and a +6 Pantheon along with a +6 Elizabeth...Werewolf's drive before Fever is a no-brainer and also her +15% atk leader buff for a +6 Elizabeth...jeez, that Eliz must hit like a truck with lasers...but yeah, again, he/she had Pantheon.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jun 6, 2019, 01:26 PM

Go get em!
    I'm just a humble 1.4/1.5 millioner, I didnt make headlines for big grand slams, but my team had beena consistent base hits hitter and I've cleaned up a fair share of about to expire raids that were close to timeout for my friends, nothing noteworthy from chests except a Horus copy early on, but it was fun

I do miss the std ragna band music for battles it just didnt feel as ragna-ey as I'd liked without that music vs the Egypt track we got this time around

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jun 6, 2019, 04:39 PM

i think helping out friends is def one of the best parts of ragna! good job out there c:

• PINKIEPIE2042 LV.19 Witch Jun 8, 2019, 01:14 AM

What is the meta team ? .. Stupid question i know but im still a noob tbh.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jun 8, 2019, 08:32 AM

it will be different for each ragna, and now that ragna s2 is over its kind of less relevant now but anyway it was:
    -pantheon (crit buffer)
    -elizabeth with demon hunter-demon carta (tap dps)
    -dark maat with demon hunter-demon carta (tap dps)
    -chang'e (speed buffer)
    -light maat or epona (healing)

also in the future if you ever want to see the ragna meta just look at the top 100 leaderboard and you'll see that they are mostly using the same childs

• PINKIEPIE2042 LV.19 Witch Jun 8, 2019, 09:06 AM

Ok tysm I'll keep that in mind :)

Home