DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Plat chest Bastet image 2

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Jun 5, 2019, 06:38 AM

Nice!
    I love Ragna to uncap the Child’s ☺️

This Ragna Mafdet from +2 to +5

Last Ragna Daoine & Medb to +6 ✌️

• Giratina LV.17 Monster Jun 5, 2019, 06:25 AM

Nice pull i got her to from a plat chest!

• Diafylim LV.10 Nomad Jun 5, 2019, 06:30 AM

Thanks! This ragna season is definitely raining down Light 5* childs. Just need 1 more of Bastet, Mafdet, and Dana to +6 them. All have been non-crysyal uncapped too. I really do hope the next Ragna is Dark now, my team is ready.😎 Muhahahahaha!!*cough* *cough* shoot my throat....😱

• Giratina LV.17 Monster Jun 5, 2019, 06:42 AM

I hope that light ragna never comeback! Not having the demonhunterdemon was like hell to me cause my damage was nothing compare to all those who got it. Feel like a slap in the face with all the effort i put on my account... I may have been very unlucky pulling 5 powerofsmile +1 prisma powersmile. One less of those could had been a dhd and EVERYTHING would had been different. Am quite sad.

• Zaxbi LV.6 Nomad Jun 5, 2019, 07:38 AM

Ye its pretty harsh :(

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 Jun 5, 2019, 08:27 AM

Meh damage is not really that important imo. If you can't make it to top 100 then there is no point going after damage. Comparing damage is like comparing dick sizes, as long as you get the job done It doesn't matter. Just focus on supporting as many people as you can and gain as many Slayer points as possible.

• Giratina LV.17 Monster Jun 5, 2019, 08:35 AM

Roger that!

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Jun 5, 2019, 07:09 AM

Very nice. I haven't pulled anything lately although I use all my tickets. I figure it's because now people have better teams than I and my rank doesn't give me a good chance at a plat.

Home