Leofarr LV.12 Chief
May 26, 2019, 04:03 AM 1,596 read

Is it Worth it?

FORUM

Do you think that the platium chest is worth it, it cost 30,000 ragna coins ×5 daily = 150,000 ragna coins. I also heard that at the end of the event ragna coins get converted to gold with a high ratio.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is it Worth it? image 2

Comment 17

• NO NAME verified May 26, 2019, 04:28 AM

Worth is subjective here. Buy cleo and horus first. Since plats are rng you cant rly value them. You could get a 5* from everyone u buy, or you might get 2,500 coins. Its just a gamble like most of the things in the game. Decide for yourself if its worth it to you.

Coins will convert to gold at the end, but gold is just gold, ur prolly gunna use it on gold pulls anyways. lol

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard May 26, 2019, 04:43 AM

For me, it's not worthed.
    You can get 1.5M gold (1:10)
    You can use it for uncap, evolution, convert material and gold summon.

If you think you can get 5* child from platinum chest, then what the different from gold summon? You can get 5* child and 2* child.
    4* child can be used for evo material.
    1* and 3* child, can be used to get onyx.

• Leofarr LV.12 Chief May 26, 2019, 05:23 AM

Are you sure of that ratio? I really don't know, so I just wanna clarify it.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 26, 2019, 06:29 AM

Apparently 1:10 has been the ratio for the previous two Ragnas, so it would be weird for them to change it.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled May 26, 2019, 07:25 AM

I dont think anyone can really answer your question.

You have to determine if the reward is equal to or less than the cost.
    Once you have Cleo & Horus there's not much else to get unless you want the rare Cleo skin.
    Personally, I would rather gamble on the platinum chests & sell the left over coins at the end of ragna. Gold is highly needed but you get that daily thru underground, gold dungeon & story.
    Platinum Chests have a wide variety of rewards which I feel trumps just gold. You have the ability to get childs (extract for onyx), gear, coins etc from platinum chests and that's better to me.

• NO NAME verified May 26, 2019, 08:23 AM

Adding to that, its not just gear, its ragna exclusive gear that is rly good. :)

Def worth trying for alone imo.

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 May 26, 2019, 03:51 PM

It really depends on how much time you have been playing this game. If you are a newer player then is not worth it. You could use that amount of coins getting the other copy of Cleo and then wait for your gold at the end of the event.

For me it's worth it because I really want more uncaps for my Cleo(mine is at +4).Even if the chances are extremely low it's worth buying those plat chest. But, of course, I'm only doing this because I been playing since lunch and already have strong 6* childs at high uncaps.

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 29, 2019, 02:56 AM

I, too, have playing since lunch. 😂

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 26, 2019, 08:31 AM

Buy the plat chests with any left over you have at the end of event....not worth buying each day....most players will buy the childs and try to save 250k for the skin if they dont pull it and then spend the rest kn plats at the very end of the event.......this is an opportunity for you to get easy uncap copies for both horus and cleopatra......and then the skin.....very best you could hope for from the plat chests is a random core set light child....but most plats will yeild 2,500-10k ragna coins.....id recommend not buying plats from the store till the last few days of event

^^^^^^With that being said.....the plat chests costed 50k from the ragna store last ragna event so they are at a cheaper price this time....i know i am looking forward to being able to pop open a good chunk of them towards end of event

• longlongman999 LV.5 Professional Noob May 26, 2019, 08:57 AM

Anyone knows what the conversion rate of ragna coins to gold is?

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard May 26, 2019, 11:05 AM

1:10 if they don't change it.

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 26, 2019, 11:47 AM

It is indeed 1:10 for q fact

• gamer859733389 LV.6 Nomad May 26, 2019, 12:00 PM

Seeing that you are very low in gold, I would say do not buy plat chests at all. Gold are very much necessary as you progress in the game. Just buy Cleo and Horus and daily 3-5* tickets and save the rest to convert after ragna

• Eve LV.13 Chief May 26, 2019, 11:46 AM

mine suggestions is everyday buy 5 ticket equip and 5 summon ticket, last day buy 2 5 star child , is u active mostly u can get child skin in chest at this 21days event

Tip is u just 1 time atk ragna boss for every slayer raid
    then see luck got platinum chest drop

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 26, 2019, 04:26 PM

Worth coz u might have chance to get another uncap for cleo

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob May 27, 2019, 01:31 AM

It really depends on where you are in the game.

I've already gotten Cleo skin from a chest, bought Cleo from shop, don't have very many uncaps for my light units, only have 1 uncap for Cleo, have a 6* pvp team already, and am sitting on 23mil gold right now because of ragna, so I feel like I'm gonna be better off using some of my ragna coins on chests to try and get more units, more uncaps, and possibly better gear. That being said, I'll probably only buy maybe one or two chests a day and save the rest of my coins to convert to gold. You have to remember that you can basically convert that extra gold into crystals and onyx through gold summons, and I don't think anyone needs to hear for the billionth time how much we always need more onyx.

• Diafylim LV.10 Nomad May 27, 2019, 04:51 PM

I'd place my gamble on the chest.

Gold, if you do well in underground and dungeon daily, thats at least 600k a day. Nothing hard to come by, you also dont actually spend too much gold on equips nor for uncap. You only uncap the units you plan on using as your "main" team. While uncapping the rest as neccessary and when you have extra resources available without anything to spend it on besides buffing up other units. So even though uncapping costs a lot, you don't actually uncap too often as you wont have the onyx to supply the child(s) afterwards.

You DO spend a lot of gold 330k gambling for 10 x 1-5* summon, if and ONLY IF you decide to gamble on the daily gold summon.

Onyx, there is a reason why its readily available and in need of but seemingly scarce. It is the main resource you need to power up your units, if everyone had the amount of onyx they wanted, all their childs' would be maxed out in a day. So you aren't getting that much onyx from the gold summon if you cant even afford 330k x 3 daily. It wont even come close to enough to supply a 5* multi-uncapped child.

I have yet to receive anything relatively useful from the 3-5* ticket. So I actually advise against that.

So why gamble on the plat chests? Because it yields the same garbage the other tickets will give you + a chance for a 5* child including Cleo, the LE child. My luck on plat chests yielding a 5* unit has out rewarded me vs banking on the 3-5* summon ticket which I've yet to obtain a 5* unit from.

Home