Impaler/Asmodeus LV.7 Nomad
May 23, 2019, 08:23 AM 1,213 read

Anyone hate these?

FORUM

I really dunno why people do this, but sometimes it is really annoying. Especially if you use booster for that raid. I saw many times how people push discoverer beyond rank 5 so he doesn't even get those bonus coins for rank. And it happened to me too. Now this is not my raid and this dude Nirrax helped me in my raid minutes ago and I wanted to help him out too, and saw this :D For example I wanted to join this raid below and Oricalco alone did this damage and 2 guys joined the raid so there really is no need for me to jump in too and push someone rank below. Also, as far as I know, you can't see if someone used booster or not, so for anyone reading, please try not to do this. I do understand that maybe few people join the raid at the same time or something like that, but I saw people joining raids even when 6-7 people are already fighting so...

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Anyone hate these?  image 2

Comment 12

• NO NAME verified May 23, 2019, 08:50 AM

Could just be a timing thing. This all refreshes at a regular interval but it is still an interval.

I've gone into plenty of raids thinking I have a lock on top 3 because its just 2 that are done and maybe one other.

Then you finish to see you are 4th or 7th of 17.

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 23, 2019, 09:20 AM

I don't have a lot of time to play so sometimes my options are not great and I still want to spend tickets. It's usually between a full hp Cleo with time under an hour, a practically defeated Cleo with a 100k hp left, and this situation here. I will always pick this one because A) I know it's going to get finished and B) I can still deal enough damage to rank so yeah, I choose that over wasting my tickets.

If you did spend a booster on a raid like that, watch it closely. Just claim your rewards as soon as it finishes and the scores of those other 6 people still battling won't count. It's not that big of a deal.

• NO NAME verified May 23, 2019, 10:07 AM

On the last point, does it really work that way?

I assumed the reason you can rank in and still see people playing is that are people that came in when the HP they were fighting is lower than your total, so they can't possibly come in over you.

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 23, 2019, 10:33 AM

Yes. If you finish the battle first, before the people playing on manual getting huge points, you will rank higher. It won't score the people still battling because it's not a fixed, calculated score; it has to wait for the battle to finish to calculate in their points. Perks of auto. ;)

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 23, 2019, 10:37 AM

To illustrate this, imagine 6 people join a new raid at the same time. 3 people autoing and 3 playing manual. The 3 auto people finish in 2 min or so and do enough damage to kill the boss. They claim their rewards as 1-3 rank. Then the other 3 manual players finish their run, score higher than the first 3 people, and they also claim rank 1-3 (possibly even 1,1 & 1) or... You get the point.

• StheeTics LV.4 Lurker May 23, 2019, 11:28 AM

stupid post

• Diafylim LV.10 Nomad May 23, 2019, 02:03 PM

Actually no hate but this is a pointless post. If I play manual, my team is capable of dealing a consistent 2.5mil points of damage due to the 2 Demon Hunter soul carta(obtained by pure luck) O have which guarantees me 1st spot in rankings. Not boasting or anything but my team also isnt what I would call the best. The thing is, its basically every player scrambling for a lvl40 Cleo free for all. You can complain here all you want, I doubt those players busy with the raid would be reading your complaint. As a f2p player mostly, I'm quite baffled as to why there is a need for complaint.

I wasn't able to obtain Krampus in my 1st raid event. But the following one for Morgan was a cake walk and I only dealt an average of 1.3mil damage to her. Of course the awesome Miku events led to my victory.

Just do your best on this raid, keep building your team and on the next raid, you will definitely do better. You'll also come to realize, most players you will encounter only deal about 1mil points of damage. The whales are clearly mopping Cleo by themselves.

And for the record, this is my team which is FAR from ideal:

• AnotherMae LV.10 GG May 23, 2019, 07:29 PM

I do not really hate this because it's better to have people help you instead of no one help you.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 23, 2019, 01:05 PM

This thing has never happened to me coz i'm too lazy to discover my own dg so i only joined others raid. Also i only joined others raid when the hp left is only a bit, like about 100-400k left with the people playing is maximum 4 so i can still be at top 5 and get rank reward.

When i started my own dg, i usually use booster and after finished playing, i usually use break time so i will be still at rank 1

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 23, 2019, 01:50 PM

you usually only see these counts close to daily reset, and i think its because everyone is scrambling to get their 20 assists for the plat chests before reset. the slayer matchmaking only gives you 3 raids (with 5 min refresh cd) so i can't imagine ppl have much choice but to pile up. i don't think the slayers as a whole are trying to push the discoverer down ><

• Mikadzura LV.16 Wraith Main May 23, 2019, 03:21 PM

Yeah, i really hate this

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard May 23, 2019, 03:38 PM

I hate this too.
    5 people join is the best and usually boss will die.
    When i finish the boss, then i realized that i rank more than 5th >.<

Home