Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius
May 21, 2019, 08:55 PM 926 read

Anyone know what will the next event be ?

FORUM

I have some 4* childs ready to evolve : innana, morrigan, korra, amor, titania Which one should i evolve first ? I grow them up just for stuffs like wb or any other events that needs 4* childs Doesnt mean i dont enjoy cleo ragna, i always prepare for leveling up any childs, and i've just finished evolving freesia and most childs r alr at 6*

Comment 10

• AnotherMae LV.10 GG May 21, 2019, 09:16 PM

From this post https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/1233241?prp=%7B%22postListType%22%3A%22BOARD_POSTS%22,%22orderType%22%3A%22TIME_DESC%22%7D

for ragna break it's should be Water Ragna(Bari) if we still follow JP Timeline but for WB hard to say it's can be Khepri, Tethys or Medusa, save swimsuit Mona for summer.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard May 22, 2019, 03:51 AM

I think there was speculation that we will get the ultra underground based on this week's quiz. πŸ€”

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 21, 2019, 09:18 PM

All
    I have amor and titania naked out at max skills and 60 plus 6. They are absolutle monsters I use them in pvp all the time, inana is a good wb fighter
    :)
    There is not a well esta lodged enough pattern to say what's next since global diesnt follow JP exctly,so just have to wait for announcements

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 21, 2019, 10:34 PM

I would wait, it could be anyone - Bari could be next, but we missed Khepri so it could be her (I want her, she's awesome). I'd recommend leveling useful 4* and 5* childs in the meantime, ones that are useful regardless of element.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 21, 2019, 11:39 PM

Thx a lot for the guide ! Now i've decided to evolve titania first 😁

• This review has been deleted.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 22, 2019, 02:51 AM

Actually khepri's genderbend, i'd say, but idk why the carta name is demon hunter tho
    And i've just realized he is the only one which carta's child hasnt come to global yet (so far as i know all cartas childs have alr come to global)
    If this is true, then my decision to evo titania is goodοΌΎβˆ‡οΌΎ
    Well, this is just conspiracy, pls dont take deep trust in it XD

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 May 22, 2019, 01:27 AM

Next time you should wait until the announcement of the new event. Onix is a rare resource, you need 100k for each child to fully awake him/her and even more to level up their skills.

Also I would not recommend to invest heavily (+6 and max out her skills)on melpomene because she is a weaker version of phanteon(pantheon+3 is stronger than melpomene+6). Since phanteon is always on the summoning banner you'll eventually have more uncaps.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 22, 2019, 02:47 AM

Okay thx for ur advice, i alr have pantheon at +3 so i never invest in melpo coz i alr had him first

Also for onyx, i never invested heavily on not so useful child, i just level the skills just enough to make it not weak, when the skill starts to be pricey, i will stop it

The good thing is, when event comes, i will be ready for whatever element it is

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 21, 2019, 11:39 PM

Also thx everyone for ur help !

Home