longlongman999 LV.5 Professional Noob
May 19, 2019, 03:19 AM 5,214 read

[HELP] 5* Prism Soul Carta VS Non-Prism Soul Carta

FORUM

The 101 guide on Soul Carta here on moot states that the Prism variation has "not only the special effect on the image, but it also has unique and more powerful options."   I just wish they had a more in depth description on the prism soul cartas. How much stronger are they compared to normal 5*s? What are the so-called "unique and powerful options"?   Any info or links to some spreadsheet about Soul Cartas and Prism Soul Cartas are appreciated. :D

Comment 13

• Jwojwo LV.14 Chief May 19, 2019, 03:49 AM

So need a in depth explanation cause I'm lost as well too. 😭😭😭 Reika Mae, where are you? Sensei we need you.😅😅😅

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 19, 2019, 08:29 AM

Not sure if this is sarcasm, but prism has slightly higher stats than normal ones on both stats and passives.

• Jwojwo LV.14 Chief May 19, 2019, 10:37 AM

😘😘😘, explained.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 19, 2019, 05:49 AM

i know about as much as you but if you look at the details of the carta package in the shop you can see an example of a prism card. i'll just write the stat differences here so you can get an idea

5* demon-hunter demon:
    base 525 atk
    base 265 agl
    special: base 4000 bonus dmg on crits in raids

5* demon-hunter demon prism:
    base 573 atk
    base 289 agl
    special: base 4100 bonus dmg on crits in raids

looks like prisms are just higher stats, not sure where the 'unique' comes in, maybe something changes at higher soul enhance or other prism cards have a unique special upgrade that demon-hunter did not.

• AnotherMae LV.10 GG May 19, 2019, 11:59 AM

Here is a comparison of Normal and Prism. I think it is around 9% stat increase.

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 19, 2019, 01:53 PM

Here's another comparison for ya

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 19, 2019, 01:54 PM

I'm sure also as you level the card it scales up faster

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 19, 2019, 09:36 PM

The increase is similar to a B-rank weapon and an A-rank weapon - maybe 5% to 10%? I'm not going to chase Prisms tbh, if I get them good but the pull rate is ultra-low. I'm happy with 5* normal.

• No Lewd For Loli! LV.17 Sage May 19, 2019, 03:51 AM

Yes I wonder same thing an am considering using my blood gems for a few soul cartas is it worth or nah?

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 19, 2019, 03:58 AM

It depends on what you really want and what you have. Do you want skins more than stronger fighters? They'll probably release new skins to buy with blood gems in the labyrinth shop in the upcoming updates. It takes a long time and a lot of resources to enhance a card. So you can start upgrading the normal 5* cards and it'll take you a long time to progressively make them stronger. I think Prism cards are more for whales that will spend all their resources quickly and that probably have all the skins anyways. But it's up to you.

• No Lewd For Loli! LV.17 Sage May 19, 2019, 04:04 AM

Hard choice! I dont mind spending a little on this game cuz I really enjoy it but I'm not about to drops hundreds of dollars on this game for sure. Like gettin the devil pass once in awhile if I like the skin is fine with me but I'm not gonna flat out buy crystals and gems that's for crazy rich fools lol. But I do also really like having good stats and having a good pvp team intrigues me...but there are some tantalizing skins also so its really hard for me to choose

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 19, 2019, 04:10 AM

Sometimes I wonder why whales don't make videos or are active on forums. Is it because they're too busy being rich? Is it because they're on a strict minute by minute schedule that whales abide by to be able to whale properly? Do whales share the same account? Like one uses it during the day and then gives it to their bf/gf that has the night shift to keep playing? Or they're so rich that they tell their butlers to play at night.

• No Lewd For Loli! LV.17 Sage May 19, 2019, 04:31 AM

Lol probably a mixture of all of above. They probably don't really need to even play that much cuz they just buy everything they want lol...

Home