Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master
May 19, 2019, 02:57 AM 801 read

Ragna encounter rate

FORUM

Hello fello archfiends! I hope your ragna raids are going smoothly! Quick mention, I want to thank the people that helped me get to slayer rank, u know who u are and you're friggin awesome! thank u! I have a question regarding ragna raid encounter rate from finishing story stages. Is there a higher chance to encounter a ragna raid from stages that cost higher stam? For example 7-8-1 costs 15 stam but 4-6-4 costs 9 stam, in terms of ragna encounter rate and not resources farmed from stages, is it more efficient to run stages with lower cost stam to maximize your ragna encounter rate? Or does higher stages which cost more stam have a higher rate of encountering a ragna raid?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna encounter rate image 2

Comment 14

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 19, 2019, 03:30 AM

I find raids tons faster using tutorial stages. It takes about 20 seconds to do 1-1-1 and it usually finds a raid in under 10 runs.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 19, 2019, 04:31 AM

I was debating on autoing those tutorial stages that cost 3 stam just to see if its fast or more efficient to encounter ragna, thanks for mentioning this!

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 19, 2019, 03:31 AM

I run 7-1 and 7-8 for leveling, I usually get a ranga boss in under 10 attempts, mostly under 5. But I was doing 1-2-1 for trying to get to lvl 40 boss, and on average it was 10 to 30 tries. That could be my rng, but I think the higher level, better chance to spawn a boss

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 19, 2019, 04:33 AM

10-30 tries being at 3 stam cost per stage might be worth it just to encounter more bosses and turn a bigger ragna coin profit, so far comments in this post lean towards doing lower stam cost stages to encounter more ragna raids. Thanks for input! Greatly appreciated!

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 19, 2019, 06:09 AM

i had the same experience, the stages that are the quickest to clear seem to rarely find a raid, and vice versa

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 19, 2019, 10:17 AM

It's RNG, sometimes I can run 7-8 30 times and get no raid and vice versa with 1-1 and get it first try.

• No Lewd For Loli! LV.17 Sage May 19, 2019, 03:16 AM

I'm not sure about the rates either. Good question...I wondered the same thing. I been just doin stage 7-4 tryin to lvl my Artemis to lvl 60 an now pantheon... it's slow going but almost done:)

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 19, 2019, 03:23 AM

I've been running 7-8-1 for extra resources. I'm also lvling my pantheon who I barley evolved to 6* last night. I really would like to know if encounter rates are higher with spending more stam per stage because if it isnt then we are wasting a ton stamina not maximizing ragna goin profit

• No Lewd For Loli! LV.17 Sage May 19, 2019, 03:48 AM

Yea you get like 10 ragna coins doin the raid mission so it might be worth doin those if you aren't tryin to lvl something

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 19, 2019, 04:30 AM

U know u might have a good point there, 10 coin per run only 6 stam (if* its random and stamina cost or higher stage doesnt effect ragna rate encounter)

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 19, 2019, 04:18 AM

I think it's random. I would need a lot of data to run some statistical tests though. But I think it's random.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 19, 2019, 04:41 AM

I think its random also, I've ran 7-8-1 once and encountered a boss and other times I'll run it 3-5 times and only get an encounter then, same goes for 4-6-4. I havnt even tried running lower stages as the resource and exp gain I'm still looking towards cuz I'm still building my pantheon

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 19, 2019, 06:11 AM

it is definitely strange, there was a time i spammed 1-1-1 to farm raids and nothing came up after 20 clears, so then i tried a world 7 stage and got it on the first clear... n_n dat rng playing games with me

• Junnicent (Destiny) LV.5 Monster May 19, 2019, 12:19 PM

I think it's all RNG-based.

Just grind the usual dungeon if you have no lack of raids, but if you do, just grind the dungeon which needs the smallest amount of sta.

Home