Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac
May 17, 2019, 08:57 AM 1,220 read

DON'T SNIPE YOUR FRIENDS

FORUM

Sniping is instant delete off my friends list. DON'T BE THAT ASSHOLE. I've been autoing all day at work wasting my stamina for jerks fighting my level 2 and level 4 bosses instantly. I think I got rid of all the snipers, but BE AWARE.

Comment 11

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 17, 2019, 10:39 AM

happened to me a few times, its unfortunate but i think it's more they just don't know better. with every ragna comes first time raiders and they are eager to use up their tickets

so if any new players see this:

1. players need to contribute 2% dmg to their own raid to level it up. if you clear someone else's raid 100% before they get to attempt it, they don't level up, hence sad face

2. low level raids give very little rewards so using your tickets on others' low level raids is kind of a waste, focus your tickets on your own raids and get your raid level up!

3. that said, be sure to always use up the 5 free raid tickets in the shop every day, after that spam story 1-1-1 to try and 'farm' raid appearances

i'd say a good time to start helping out others is when you see lv25+ raids

good luck ^^/

• NO NAME verified May 17, 2019, 09:24 AM

I trust gold charinns are exempt? 😇

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 17, 2019, 09:36 AM

Of course! Feel free to snipe my gold jellies. I just want to fucking advance and I don't have time to sit here staring at my screen. I've been playing all day and still not even level 10 yet, it's so frustrating.

• NO NAME verified May 17, 2019, 10:22 AM

It’s hard because a ton of people just don’t know. More times than not someone is fighting my raid which I immediately enter. I wish the game had an in game chat so I could let them know, but there might be language barriers as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 17, 2019, 10:37 AM

Yeah, that's why I made this post. Spread awareness to the newbies. I generally don't even enter someone elses raid until at least the 30s

• shuiping97 LV.4 Lurker May 17, 2019, 02:50 PM

It happens all the time...there is always someone don't know how it works.(Even I put a note under there: dont atk if Im not start) they still do it...... :( it's better to find experienced friends on Reddit or here. save you much of trouble.

• NO NAME verified May 17, 2019, 08:29 PM

The problem is I have a lot of high friend scores that I friended outside of the forums. I can’t delete anyone who’s active and gives coins. They’re ignorant, not malicious 🤷🏻‍♀️

• shuiping97 LV.4 Lurker May 18, 2019, 10:47 AM

ur right, but still its ez to get mad. best way to do is spend some time to lv up boss to max asap then everyone will be welcome :)

• Lungs LV.19 Insomniac May 17, 2019, 03:30 PM

Ragna is probably the best way to clear out noobs, always like 5 friends I recently added that attack my lvl 12 boss. bye bye. These are lvl 60's with 6* childs, how.

• NO NAME verified May 17, 2019, 08:27 PM

If you’re not on moot, Reddit, discord, etc, it’s easy not to know, especially if it’s their first Ragna. We’re kind of in the “woke” bubble, but when I first started shortly after launch I had a hard time finding reliable info for global. WTF is moot, anyway? 😜

• NO NAME verified May 18, 2019, 12:18 AM

I only help clearing if the other can’t finish it himself (gold blobs are an exception, I am broke af) ;)
    Every beside lv40 bosses aren’t worth it normally 🤫

Home