NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
May 17, 2019, 07:10 AM 633 read

Soul Carta

FORUM

I'm wondering if anyone knows what the open spaces at the bottom of the new soul carta cards is for. Or is there no relevance to these holes?

Comment 6

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 17, 2019, 07:21 AM

they basically show the uncap level for that card, look at
    https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/1237190

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled May 17, 2019, 07:25 AM

Ty for the link. I read about it elsewhere but didn't think to check mona101

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 17, 2019, 07:33 AM

honestly it doesnt even really explain that part much, but it seems similar to child uncaps
    3* carta can go to +3
    4* carta can go to +4, etc

it seems like sacrificing a duplicate carta is an instant +1, but you can also use other carta to fill up the bar and then get +1 that way. seems a bit grindy but its nice to have an option

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled May 17, 2019, 07:35 AM

I've used gear to enhance my carts, but that only fills the bubble in the top left. Increasing its lvl. But I have yet to try using a dupe to enhance the same card. But from what you're saying, to fill the octagonal openings at the bottom middle of my cards I would need to use the same card?

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 17, 2019, 01:39 PM

right, you use equipment to level up the card, that is separate from uncapping the card. (uncapping is what fills the octagons)

uncapping the card is best done by feeding the same card, because you just need one of that same card to get +1, might also be one same card to reach +2 but i haven't tried.

if you DON'T have the same card, which usually will be the case with 5* cards since they are so rare, the other option is to feed it any other cards, though that will take a lot more to reach +1.

for example to get a 3* card to +1 without using a duplicate card, you probably need to feed it like 4 random 3* cards.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled May 17, 2019, 01:43 PM

You can only + cards by feeding duplicate cards. Any other cards & gear increases the level of the card up to the amount of octagons located at the bottom middle. I've been trying out these new cards and have been able to beat Rebirth brownie 3* & base fei with only my childs

Home