NO NAME verified
May 16, 2019, 03:20 AM 1,598 read

The End of the Kemono Friends 2 Hunt

FORUM

Poll Closed 98 Voted

How many Kemono Friends 2 were you able to secure?

• ZERO 😭 25
  • One 😢 22
  • Two 😤 11
  • I didn’t try because not interested or boycotted 🖕 27
  • All of your Kemono Friends 2 are belong to me 😎 13

I rolled a banner every single day, some days multiple times and will end with zero Kemono Friends 2 and three ugly, permanently grayed out spaces on my roster. I did receive seven other 5*, so it could have been worse, but I am still extremely disappointed.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - The End of the Kemono Friends 2 Hunt image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - The End of the Kemono Friends 2 Hunt image 4

Comment 40

• Neliela LV.21 Insomniac May 16, 2019, 03:27 AM

Zero cause i didn't even pull on the banners. Even though i'm leaning towards the completionist side i'm fine not having them. As for the grayed out icons, they will serve me as reminder of the bullshit move they pulled on us and if that happens again im out.

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 16, 2019, 04:48 AM

I was not able to get a single one after many crystals spent but I'm not going to sweat it. If anything, I learned to only spend crystals on the childs I know I really can't be without.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 04:53 AM

That’s the irony I have found. By forcing players to chase collaboration childs with low rates and multiple banners, it eliminates a large group of players who won’t participate in future collaborations as they were already burned once, and there’s now no chance of 100% collection. What’s the point unless you are a fan of the collaboration itself? I can’t see one.

• Raybi LV.2 Elite Four May 16, 2019, 03:36 AM

:3 I'm happy ♡

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 03:41 AM

At least one of us is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 16, 2019, 04:49 AM

1 happy for many unhappy, scale wise.

• Raybi LV.2 Elite Four May 16, 2019, 04:54 AM

TwT I try not draw in jupiter banner for all kemono friend.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 16, 2019, 05:39 AM

perfectly balanced, as all things shou-... wait no

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 16, 2019, 03:30 AM

I get one with wood ticket but didn't roll on the banner.
    I don't have the mikus (started after their banner) so it's already too late for a complete collection.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 04:52 AM

Got Fennec around 42k, spend another 40k on the other 2 but only got 2 rnd 5*...
    I shouldn’t have wasted those 70k on calypso/DarkBusterLisa/Brownie/LiberatedMaat Banners , were I only got fodders 😭😭😭

Wish you good luck for next collab, I’ll pray to rng god till then.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 04:55 AM

To you as well. Godspeed, Elise Gaming! 🍀

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 16, 2019, 05:20 AM

sorry for your loss u _u had the banner circumstances be different i'm sure you would have had them all.

i only got 1 fennec, but she's all i wanted anyway

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 05:36 AM

Nice! Fennec was my favorite of the three too.

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 16, 2019, 05:22 AM

I feel for you bro, sad times :(

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 05:35 AM

Thanks. I don’t care too much about Kemono Friends. It was 100% the complete collection/limited collaboration aspect.

• FeeTuZ LV.6 Nomad May 16, 2019, 05:25 AM

I've been chasing that Raccoon for awhile, spent around 75k crystal and i got 6 other 5* out of her banner. Today patch will mark the end of my dream as completionist. From now on no more pulling for shitty childs, or even child that i can't afford to uncap too. Thank you Line for releasing me from this torment.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 05:34 AM

You and me both! 😡

• SoulReaperNix LV.5 Lurker May 16, 2019, 06:30 AM

Wanted them all and got none. Gave up on pulling them about a week ago and just started pulling on the newer banner. This event sucked ass.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 06:35 AM

I didn’t mind the Kemono Friends or the 3 weeks of downtime between events. It was the low rates and separate banners that really sucked. Those circumstances exacerbated the 3 weeks of suckage.

• SoulReaperNix LV.5 Lurker May 16, 2019, 06:36 AM

Yea if the rates were better, and on top of that, the moa dice this time made me only want to pull just once a day which was annoying.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 06:38 AM

Completely agree. It’s hard to get lucky or find a rhythm when you’re restricted to one pull a day for maximum efficiency.

• Zefie LV.4 Lurker May 16, 2019, 03:43 AM

25 times completed. The number 1 loved me.
    1 kemono cheetah powar from wood ticket xD

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 03:45 AM

One but purely from luck of the 5* Wood tickets from the Demon Fiesta and dice game.

Used promptly as evolution fodder, no desire fot the characters.

Not sad about it, this one was a meh collab for me. Wish I had been here for Miku tho.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 03:53 AM

I don’t know much about Kemono Friends, but have played every day since shortly after launch. Strictly out of principle, I had hoped my diligent efforts would enable me 100% collection over time. Barring a last minute gesture of good faith from the Global team, my efforts appear to be in vain 😔

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 08:35 AM

F

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 03:46 AM

My answer is different >>> Zero :D

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 03:49 AM

I believe option #4 applies to you, sir 😉

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage May 16, 2019, 04:10 AM

Zero and i am happy that i saved some crystals :D

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 04:13 AM

I was advised to skip and save, but I’m a glass half-full kind of guy. I hoped that even with poor rates and multiple banners, 3 weeks might be enough chances to get lucky. More like glass half-NOPE 🤦‍♂️

• This review has been deleted.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 04:32 AM

I didn’t keep track to know exactly how many crystals I spent, but based on memory and the number of days, I’m thinking I spent 75k+ crystals in total. I also did a lot of single pulls as some had luck doing so.

• This review has been deleted.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 04:43 AM

If there’s a silver lining, it’s that I am now released from any idea of 100% collection. Line has entirely eliminated any chance of a large percentage of their players from pulling on future collaboration banners. If they’re not strong childs, or don’t specifically appeal to me, it’s an easy ignore in the future. That’s bad business for them, as like many, I would absolutely chase them all if it meant 100% collection.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 16, 2019, 05:27 AM

I warned you, dawg. I warned you!

But for real, it does suck and I feel bad for the collectors who Line screwed over for no real reason. Honestly try to divorce yourself from the Pokemon "Gotta Catch'em All" mindset and just collect the childs you want. It's much easier that way. Let's look forward to Ragna, an event where we (usually) don't get screwed over and have fun.

• NO NAME verified May 16, 2019, 05:30 AM

I know you did. A couple wise folks gave fair warning. Being that I’ve played long enough to obtain all 3 Miku, I felt obligated to “Pokémon” away 😔

Home