Con LV.8 Nomad
May 15, 2019, 04:52 AM 1,288 read

Blood Gems

FORUM

What's the best way to spend the rarest currency of all in the game - Blood Gems: Blood Gem Summon Scarlet Collection Labyrinth Costume Shop Honestly for me, the Blood Gem Summon needs some rework. They should at least change it to a system where you can choose the child you want for 120 Gems instead of implementing the Gacha pull mechanic, I mean what's the use of burning your Gems when there's a 1/48 chance you can get that specific Child you WANT/NEED? Doesn't really make sense. It's not really worth it imo, better stick to the old fashioned Crystal summon if that's the case. The only draw back to this is that whales can get the upper hand at some point, but since it costs 100 USD for 40 Gems and 50 USD for 20 it doesn't seem to be too big of an issue... unless they're phat ass rich. Scarlet Collection on the other hand seems to be the only good place to spend Gems - on Enhancement Childs at least, the rest are not worth it imo, especially (again) with the 5* Selectable Attribute Child Summon Ticket, the risk is just too great with little to no good rewards unless the RNG gods are by your side. It's not worth it. And if you think about it, it takes approximately 4 months to reach 120 Gems through Lisa's Task (Gems earned from the occasional Dice Rolls and Devil Pass isn't included) The costume shop isn't too bad - if you're aiming for aesthetic purposes at least.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Blood Gems image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Blood Gems image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Blood Gems image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Blood Gems image 5

Comment 5

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 15, 2019, 05:48 AM

There's no way I'm spending on a Blood Gem banner ever, total trap imo. Just imagine getting a Mammon.

I'm clearing out the costume shop myself - I bought Leda's already and I'm now working towards Moa. Once I have that, I'm hoarding gems until the other option shows up in the Blood Gem shop.

• NO NAME verified May 15, 2019, 05:59 AM

I have used them but plan to save from now on, based on what is to come from the other versions.

Costumes aren't compelling enough currently, especially given how easy installing the global versions of costumes is on Android.

I did one of the 5* knowing I would regret it trying for Dana and I did. May as well have saved the 40 gems and got the 5* evo material.

The 15+ weapon and defense upgrades I think are kind of worth it if you are in a hurry but then again, after some grinding on Underground, you can upgrade a full set of equipment relatively quick and swap it all around with a little management. 40 gems for yhe accessory upgrade is robbery, comparatively.

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 May 15, 2019, 09:34 AM

The best thing you can do with them now is stockpile them. There will be a feature in the future that uses blood gems as currency and will allow you to get uncaps for limited childs(mikus,serval or future collab childs).

• gamer323454157 LV.2 Lurker May 15, 2019, 06:01 AM

yeah as of right now they are a total waste

• servitraus LV.13 Clearly Hacking May 15, 2019, 07:03 AM

Accessory orbs is best use but up to you on what you want

Home