Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player
May 12, 2019, 07:46 PM 952 read

When I started DC we were in the middle of the snow miku event

FORUM

What ever happened to events with banners where every 6th summon you get a 5* ticket, that was sweet!!! I thought that happened more often, i would have took more advantage of that, did get 4 laps in on that tho

Comment 18

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 13, 2019, 03:31 AM

Ooooohhhhh I cant wait to crush some plats in this Ragna tho!!!! So these Plat. Chest will contain Light 5*s, I need some uncaps for Maat, Aria, Dana, and Mafdet

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 13, 2019, 04:24 AM

Same here I hope I'll finally get my first Dana.

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 13, 2019, 04:46 AM

I dont have a chang'e yet

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 13, 2019, 04:50 AM

She's on current banner and it's a pretty good banner overall (I get my first uncap for her with this banner)

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 13, 2019, 12:43 PM

Oh I'm well aware....but I do t have the best luck with crystal summons at all I dont feel....5 multi'- summons and a total of 8 single summons from this banner so far and have 0x 5* childs

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin May 13, 2019, 08:40 AM

I need some Charlotte's. PLEASE let her be in there!!

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 13, 2019, 12:42 PM

I as well do not have her, although from what I understand is that she was limited release

• Lozhac LV.11 Chief May 12, 2019, 07:52 PM

Step up banner???

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 12, 2019, 08:06 PM

I beleive that's what they called it ya!!!!

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 12, 2019, 10:08 PM

step up was garbage I found it sucked b@ll$, I did better on std crystal and reg gold summons in that/those events

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 12, 2019, 10:24 PM

You dont like getting a 5* guarenteed for every 6 summons you do?!?!....I didnt pull anything special from the banner in particular, except for the fact I got 4x 5*s from the tickets....i pulled 1 extra snow miku and I did 4 and a half laps at 6 summons per lap

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 May 13, 2019, 12:12 AM

apparently our step up summon banner was different from other regions. The rate of getting snow miku increased with every summon and at the last stage snow miku was guarantee to appear. A lot of people were angry because of this(I don't blame them) but I didn't mind tbh.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 13, 2019, 12:40 AM

Why didn't they do this type of banner for Kemono? I would've pulled for them if that was the case.

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 13, 2019, 03:27 AM

Well the snow miku event was like a special 19th Anniversary event, but IMO they should do a special step up banner like that for each major event, such as WB and Ragna

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player May 13, 2019, 03:32 AM

Oh really? Is that in addition to the 1 they gave us in the other daily event....cuz there was one of those events where you gotta collect 10 of an item each day from the story dungeons and the last reward on that was a princess snow miku, your saying other versions also received a quaranteed snow miku after every 6 summons????

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 May 13, 2019, 03:46 AM

That why I didn't really mind at all with the guaranteed off focused 5* at the end. They gave us one for free(enough for collectors) and since snow miku skills are not broken(pantheon is better) i didn't want more uncaps for her(I wanted more uncaps for other childs).

I can't really said for sure if other regions had this 10 day event tho.

• Diafylim LV.10 Nomad May 13, 2019, 07:29 AM

I've heard they get some better deals than us too though if you are talking about global vs KR/JP. Even with liberated maat, she got nerfed in global hard. Also I remember reading on here some events ago that, KR or JP version (cant remember which) gets a guaranteed banner child if they cough up some cash while we are stuck with loot boxes with a 94% chance of getting a shitty 5* random child+ 5* random level(most likely getting a C lvl) equip ticket. And a guarantee banner child only if we cough up $175 which is WAY more than what other ver needs to pay for one.

Unless the info I read was wrong.

I could honestly care less about the whales in global for getting mad if we got increased % rates. Its not like they arent going to spend less anyways.

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 May 13, 2019, 08:26 AM

i still don't understand why she got nerfed.i don't remember her being good at JP(but maybe she was good in KR). And yeah, our store sucks in comparison to JP or KR and i think they dont even have to pay for skins. When i played JP(about a year ago) the skins were free or you buy it with crystals(no skins behind a paid wall).

i just hope they do something about the store because honetly those prices are just dumb for the chances they give you.

Home