†Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master
May 9, 2019, 07:37 AM 25,628 read

Ecchi games like Destiny Child?

FORUM

Hi there, and good morning, Question: Do you know if any gaming apps that is similar to Destiny Child(in terms of fan-service)? Best regards, Cross

Comment 19

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 9, 2019, 07:46 AM

Honestly, this is the best it gets from the official app stores. There are more risque games out there that didnt make it to Google or apple store so you'de have to get them via third party

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S May 9, 2019, 12:03 PM

I have 2 recommend Game Base on fan art not Gameplay.. here the screenshot proof both can be download from QooApp APK...

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin May 9, 2019, 04:23 PM

Yeah, I downloaded the uncensored Last Origin game. It's VERY ecchi, but not hentai like the games on Nutaku. I just couldn't get into it without a translation (it's in Korean). Seemed like it coulda been fun though.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 9, 2019, 09:05 PM

Agreed I replied about next project Nikke, and project Eve looks along lines of Nier Automata which looks great too, in development though

:)

• Rindow LV.20 Apex > Fortnite May 9, 2019, 10:05 PM

I'm waiting for both of those games.

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad May 10, 2019, 03:53 PM

Last Origin is a pretty cool game and the 2 discord servers have the answers to most questions a new player would have. Took me a couple days to understand it (mostly).

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 9, 2019, 09:00 PM

Im xcited about this
    http://shiftup.co.kr/NIKKE/

Same developer so here's to hoping for a mean flex in terms of rest if the art ..

• Queen장승연 LV.21 Vampire May 9, 2019, 09:08 PM

There Is a pre-registration or is out yet?

• Rindow LV.20 Apex > Fortnite May 9, 2019, 10:08 PM

Game is planned to release in all regions in 2020.

• Hisaka LV.13 Insomniac May 9, 2019, 09:47 AM

I have never played any of there games but I saw www.nutaku.net mentioned on a site that introduces gacha games. They have a lot of adult mobile games if thats what you are looking for.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob May 9, 2019, 02:07 PM

I used to play attack on moe h from nutaku. I probably would have continued playing if there was a silhouette mode and the android app wasn't hot garbage. The game also isn't really friendly to new players, the events really fuck up your ability to play until you get stronger.

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 9, 2019, 09:07 AM

Haven't seen anything come close and a lot of other character collectors look very 'anime' compared to this! This game is a celebration of Kim Hyung Taes amazing art!

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob May 9, 2019, 02:14 PM

I'm was surprised with how ecchi DC gets while still being on the main app stores. Haven't seen anything come close to it in terms of visual quality, but I guess that's one of the reasons were all stuck here.

• Extra Epitaph LV.11 Sweaty May 9, 2019, 09:29 AM

There was these gaxha games I played years ago called montower 1 & 2, there not nearly as fan servicy as destiny child and the first game has been lost to time. The second game probably stopped being updated as well I think.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 9, 2019, 11:19 AM

In terms of art, you're out of luck unfortunately.

• Richlock LV.3 Lurker Jun 11, 2021, 06:08 AM

Nothing similar to the destiny child game comes up to my mind right now, but there are plenty of other games that you might like. I know that there are many people who play games for money (https://yourmoneygeek.com/apps-that-pay-you-to-play-games/). To tell the truth, I’m very much interested in this matter. I mean, playing games takes a lot of my time, and if there is a chance to earn some money, then why not? I've asked my friends about this, but none of them has tried it. So I'm trying to find any recommendations or reviews about this whole idea. Anyone knows anything about this?

• wardrose LV.1 Mootie Mar 9, 2022, 06:04 PM
  • Jacklin Albert LV.2 Lurker Apr 28, 2022, 05:45 PM

There are many games available on the google play store or iOS, but none are as interesting as this one. However, you will download some of them out of curiosity. https://www.websitevalley.co.uk/branding/ has upgraded its gaming features. Soon you will find suitable gaming applications.

• Legal Founders LV.2 Lurker Jun 16, 2022, 06:09 PM

There are many games available on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, but none are as engaging as this one. You will, however, download a few of them out of curiosity. The gaming components of the https://www.legalfounders.com/service/biennial-statement/ have been enhanced. You will soon be able to find relevant gaming software.

Home