Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus
May 8, 2019, 09:48 AM 898 read

PvP win in 43 seconds!

FORUM

Wanted to do a showcase for my PvP team spamming crits - round was over in 43 seconds! Anyone else using crit spam in PvP? I started the video recording a bit late and missed out the enemy team info, I'll post the team below.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PvP win in 43 seconds! video cover image 1

Comment 12

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master May 8, 2019, 01:06 PM

Omfg stahp hitting so hawrd ya friggin beast

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 8, 2019, 05:44 PM

So much more room to grow haha, I want more Abaddon (or siren) uncaps! Then the team will be complete :p

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 8, 2019, 09:50 AM

Opponent team uncaps and power!

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 9, 2019, 02:53 AM

What was your power?

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 9, 2019, 04:33 AM

Sorry I forgot to show 73,911

• Blyatchka LV.4 Lurker May 8, 2019, 09:50 AM

Feels good man

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 8, 2019, 12:48 PM

i love this playstyle! i have the same setup but i use g.chang'e. also a mars user <3 <3

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 8, 2019, 05:42 PM

Mars is best!! I've never had a Dana, but even when I get one I don't think I'll switch, Mars is great ๐Ÿ˜

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 8, 2019, 07:19 PM

Impressive, did you try Epona instead of Mars (considering the amount of damage you make her drain attack may help sustain your attackers for longer) ?

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 9, 2019, 12:27 AM

I actually got my first Epona with the 5star wood ticket from the event! I had never even met an Epona in PvP til this week actually and was very confused when someone was giving a load of shields (I didn't know eponas abilities)

My Epona is still lvl 1 aha, I suppose when I get a few more uncaps I'll experiment, thanks for the suggestion!

• fring LV.8 Nomad May 9, 2019, 12:45 AM

Yeah, I'm running a similar build with Thanatos, Pantheon, Bastet, Dana, and Syrinx. I like having Syrinx instead of Chang'e because, in my experience, the extra survivability can help to turn things around if I get unlucky on the RNG. I've actually considered running Maat because I find that it slows down immensely if one of my attackers goes down, so her drive would help to speed things up. But, man, when the crits come, they make everything look so easy.

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 9, 2019, 01:05 AM

I like the idea of Syrinx for extra survivability, but Chang'e is too strong for me to replace IMO- the slide speed boost on my 2 attacks helps get in crits faster, her tap skill to reset a tap (and hopefully another crit ) and then her drive is always the first drive I use! The stun is so strong, stops enemy getting their first drive, and taking actions so I can clean them up!

I basically was forced to build my team like this because for a long long time I didn't have any of the meta child's (no Eve, Olga, Syrinx, still no Dana, Maat, lan fei) until recently.

I might give shakeup my team an bit with Syrinx and others now I have more child's. I love when crits RNG works and blitz through the enemy team in a few seconds haha xD

Home