Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master
May 4, 2019, 02:48 AM 1,401 read

Does anyone know?

FORUM

Hello fellow archfiends! I've been searching google for a site that sells destiny child merch and all I've come up with is the girl band destiny's child, I think the search engine queries are mixed up due to the name being so similar lol. Does anyone know a site that sells DC merchandise? (Phone cases, key chains, toys, etc) I would greatly appreciate it if u shared, thank u!

Comment 31

• Boba Milk Tea LV.5 Dream Chaser May 4, 2019, 12:28 PM
  • Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 5, 2019, 12:38 AM

OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank May 4, 2019, 02:51 AM

It’s a Korean game right? Search in the Korean language👌🏻

• NO NAME verified May 4, 2019, 02:52 AM

Much Smarts

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch May 4, 2019, 02:54 AM

its Korean as well as Japanese

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank May 4, 2019, 02:55 AM

Neat! Two languages to search in. I hope there’s some merch for you guys out there!

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch May 4, 2019, 02:57 AM

i have all three versions of the game as well because i love learning new languages and each game is fascinating

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank May 4, 2019, 03:03 AM

I also love leaning new languages!
    Japanese is the most excruciatingly difficult language I’ve tried to learn. Very interesting to study though. My brother is polylingual speaking English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Japanese fluently enough to carry out most average conversations. He’s learning Chinese now. It’s so inspiring.

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch May 4, 2019, 03:03 AM

thats amazing

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank May 4, 2019, 03:16 AM

᰽Kaylene᰽  I agree

• Nnoas LV.14 Nintendo 64 May 4, 2019, 08:00 AM

Big Brain

• This review has been deleted.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 4, 2019, 03:22 AM

Yes I've checked the official site, it only gives background about the childs and the game itself. It also has a promo 30 min anime that features Charlotte, an obtainable gacha in the game but nothing that points me towards merchandise 😪

Edit: maybe because I'm using the global website not the original Korean website(?) I dont even know if there is one

Edit: found destiny child official Korean site, it has the same navigation menu

• Vischi LV.22 Outlaw May 4, 2019, 03:26 AM

I have actually submitted a ticket online a few minutes ago, to ask the devs. I’m sure if there is merchandise available online somewhere, they will respond 😆😆😆 In light of how MUCH they want our money 🤓

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 4, 2019, 03:29 AM

Ikr! Take my money! Just gimme cool DC stuff! 🤣🤣 o0o thanks for the info, please let me know what they say, would love to get some phone cases or tee shirts with my favorite childs on them

• Vischi LV.22 Outlaw May 4, 2019, 03:40 AM

honestly I'm not sure if I'll get a response. I submitted it under "suggestions", since that was the only available topic that even comes remotely close. If they DO indeed provide a link, or other info, you can rest assure I will post that info on Moot!!! 😃😃😃

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 4, 2019, 03:45 AM

Yes a link would be great even if the site were in Korean or Japanese, but it's all good if they dont respond to suggestions. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for a site that sells their merch, Thanks again! 👏🙌

• Proud LV.16 Default Savior May 4, 2019, 02:49 AM

Been looking myself with no luck

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 4, 2019, 03:23 AM

I'll definitely give ya a heads up if I find anything

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch May 4, 2019, 02:49 AM

i don't think there is any merch out yet i haven't seen any myself

• SUGAR LV.26 Vampire May 4, 2019, 05:35 AM

Does age matter on Destiny child?

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 4, 2019, 05:47 AM

Not for global, I dont think so because art is censored but as for other versions then yes(?)

• Vischi LV.22 Outlaw May 4, 2019, 05:50 AM

For some reason, I feel like they pick and choose which ones get censored on the global version... 🤔🤔🤔

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 4, 2019, 05:52 AM

Yes basically whatever shows too much skin or parts of nether regions. Funny how altering the skin color to match part of the wardrobe mean its "censored"

• Vischi LV.22 Outlaw May 4, 2019, 05:57 AM

Here’s a quick screenshot of three of them... this is why I say “pick-n-choose” 😆😆😆

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 4, 2019, 06:06 AM

Oh I see, why's maat not censored? 🤣 I already patched my game so I never see the censor anymore

• Vischi LV.22 Outlaw May 4, 2019, 06:08 AM

Child's Play  I assume because it’s a costume, they can somehow push “uncensored” content through... or after they submit an update, the “event” content doesn’t get vetted?? ... not that I mind 😆😆😆

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 5, 2019, 08:39 AM

I would absolutely love Destiny Child merch!! I am a sucker for some good merch haha

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 5, 2019, 11:46 AM

Never go to an anime expo or comicon, seems like you're just like me and want all the merchandise lol doesnt matter if they're just keychains or action figures 🤣 I always seem to spend at least 100$ on random stuff whenever I go to those conventions

The person above actually found a site that sells some merch. It comes from Japan tho so expect a wait for the package lol

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus May 5, 2019, 01:17 PM

Ahhaha, I go every year to comicon as it always falls on the weekend of my birthday! Make a big day out of it and go get food and drinks after! And yes I spent a small fortune last time! I love the shows though, so much going on

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 5, 2019, 04:24 PM

Hahaha! That's so great! So convenient🤣 expo during the day, party at night!

Home